Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Do not reply to Spam posts

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Do not reply to Spam posts

Postby EvilMonkey » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:48 pm

Hello DM users, I just wanted to inform all users that effective immediately, any user caught replying to Spam posts will be subject to a warning on the first offence. The second occurrence will result in a 1 week suspension and the third occurrence will result in permanent account deletion (including all post).

When a user posts a reply to Spam, it makes the Spam post much harder for the mods to detect. Instead of replying to Spam, simply fill out a report on the post by clicking on the offending post, and hitting the report icon (on the upper right hand side of the post is an inverted triangle with an exclamation point inside) to report the posts to the Mods for removal.

Sometimes a Spammer will post at the end of an existing post instead of starting a new post. If a visitor inadvertently post something a few minutes after the Spam is posted, this will not count as an offence as the Mods usually give the DM visitors the benefit of the doubt. But there have been instances in the past where visitors quite clearly replied to Spam, and this violation will no longer be tolerated.

If you have any questions about this new policy, please feel free to PM me.

Monk
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Re: Do not reply to Spam posts

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:02 pm

Thank you Evilmonkey for your post.
And it is very nice to hear from you again after all this 10 years...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Batman » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:00 am

Hi EM (EvilMonk) (edit: Now you’re thinking!)

:neer: batty out!
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby operatormike » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:58 am

Hi Evil Monkey,

Nice to hear from you. Hope all is well with you.

Okay, so if a spammer puts a post on a thread that I am having a dialogue on, I always report it. But then I go ahead and post afterward.

So, even though you understand and will not count it as an offense, would it help you and the moderators if I did not post afterward? I would be happy to withhold posting if it would help you get rid of a spammer.

Operator Mike
Who looks outside, dreams;
Took a walk down the street
Thru the heat whispered trees
I thought I could hear
Somebody call out my name
as it started to rain

Two spirits dancing so strange---John Lennon
who looks inside, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Dear EM,
As I used to interpret in the www.sleeps.com too and I was there for about 15 years and interpreted around 22000 dreams twice ( 44000 dreams ).
Now sleeps.com has linked its forum to reddit.com .
My problem is after a interpreting a few dreams over there .They didn't understand my new way/old interpretations and banned me.
Would you please explain them over there my way for interpretation with your fluent English to remove the misunderstanding?
Thank you.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Gus Who » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:55 pm

Evilmonkey - Wii need a answer on operatormike's question ... as I just posted back to OM after reporting a "Spam" on "You People" ... a thread that I started... as it said it had already been reported... (as Spam) ...and don't want to incur a penalty with this rule...

:geek: as I just thought of the answer (join an Underdog, doglegging it through tHIS RUFF) to his question he asked me.
I wish you all well - Good bye[/size]
and Yes, I think you are all crazy!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby EvilMonkey » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:50 pm

operatormike wrote:Hi Evil Monkey,

Okay, so if a spammer puts a post on a thread that I am having a dialogue on, I always report it. But then I go ahead and post afterward.

So, even though you understand and will not count it as an offense, would it help you and the moderators if I did not post afterward? I would be happy to withhold posting if it would help you get rid of a spammer.

Operator Mike

If you report on the post, then we have no problem and it won't count as an offense. You can feel free to post after the spammer posted something on your post, because I will ban the account and delete the spammer along with any of their posts. Another unnamed forum poster had a tendency to REPLY to spam posts despite repeated warnings not to and this person never reported the posts, so we had to suspend this person's account for a week. It made it very difficult to spot the spam posts because one of the things that i scan the boards for is something that has a strange title with no replies. Replies from known users makes it harder to find and delete spam.

Please let me know if you guys still have any questions or need any more clarification and thanks for your attention on this matter.

Happy Dreams!!
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Postby operatormike » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:26 am

Dear EM,

Thank you for the clarification. So as an illustration, I just reported Angelica there, who seems to have the audacious nerve to post spam on an Evil Monkey thread!!!!!

Peace,
OM
Who looks outside, dreams;
Took a walk down the street
Thru the heat whispered trees
I thought I could hear
Somebody call out my name
as it started to rain

Two spirits dancing so strange---John Lennon
who looks inside, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:20 pm

Dear EM ,
Please let me have limited moderation abilities to delete the spams .
I won't let them to be seen for a while and they will quit.
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Gus Who » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:37 am

Varz makes a good point... EvilMonkey
(As he is volunteering to dooo your job)
As the spammer(s) has driven many away... and this must be costing more to run it, than people using it...
Gus Who Ink might like to purchase this site, before it folds (as the spammer is most likely a competitor who wants search engine dreamer ratings and not interpreters...)

How much would ‘the owner’ be willing to part from the responsibilities of running and maintaining this site? (As I would like to get this/a community together to batty League :neer: (Fly inn) up with. )

As people like Varz, should not have to go to other sites to try to interpret dreams... and not be banned and then ask for help by other interpreters ... as such is the case... (Dreamers should come too a Dream mood batty zone.. instead of Dr. Who making a Reddit house call to save a Varz called out!) a Band-Aid
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby EvilMonkey » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:25 am

Varzandeh wrote:Dear EM ,

Thank you for the offer to share moderation responsibilities, but a previous attempt a few years ago to allow forum regulars to be the moderators ended disastrously with moderators banning each other and their friends. The decision to bring in someone from the outside was made to eliminate any allegation of favoritism.

Just post reports on the spam posts and I can remove them as soon as I see the report.

Thanks again.

Monk
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Postby EvilMonkey » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:29 am

Gus Who wrote:Varz makes a good point... EvilMonkey
(As he is volunteering to dooo your job)
As the spammer(s) has driven many away... and this must be costing more to run it, than people using it...
Gus Who Ink might like to purchase this site, before it folds (as the spammer is most likely a competitor who wants search engine dreamer ratings and not interpreters...)

How much would ‘the owner’ be willing to part from the responsibilities of running and maintaining this site? (As I would like to get this/a community together to batty League :neer: (Fly inn) up with. )

As people like Varz, should not have to go to other sites to try to interpret dreams... and not be banned and then ask for help by other interpreters ... as such is the case... (Dreamers should come too a Dream mood batty zone.. instead of Dr. Who making a Reddit house call to save a Varz called out!) a Band-Aid

Hello Gus, thanks for bringing up this point, but I doubt we will ever reach that point where the spammer will stop. They have programmed bots to post the spam automatically, and it is pretty cheap to do so. We change the new-user login process periodically, and the spammers usually adapt within a week or so.
Labor (especially programming labor in China, Russia, etc is pretty cheap).

As far as I know the owner actually received offers to sell the site and the owner has no intention of selling, based on what we've been told.

Thanks and happy dreams.

Monk
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Postby Gus Who » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:39 pm

Thank Monk for a prompt reply... but as you say ... and I agree that spammers won’t stop... but this is an ‘attack spammer’, most likely getting paid to spam (as Russia and Chinese still operate by the principal of ‘Time is money,’ and Varz is a good guy that is on the most in these ‘dream site’ all the time... and I understand the dilemma About keeping the delete and edit keys safe...

:geek: - Though I might come across batty, I am pretty reasonable when it come down to such subject matter, as interpreters and dreamers want a site that runs smooth. Think about Varz helping you out in a temporary time period , as you can always change the nuclear delete codes ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Nostalgic—- » Tue May 01, 2018 5:55 am

EvilMonkey wrote:
Varzandeh wrote:Dear EM ,

Thank you for the offer to share moderation responsibilities, but a previous attempt a few years ago to allow forum regulars to be the moderators ended disastrously with moderators banning each other and their friends. The decision to bring in someone from the outside was made to eliminate any allegation of favoritism.

Just post reports on the spam posts and I can remove them as soon as I see the report.

Thanks again.

Monk

I remember that! Plus EVilMonkey leaves us be and deletes spam, he’s the best mod ever!
Nostalgic—-
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Mon May 07, 2018 8:50 am

EvilMonkey wrote:

Thanks again.

Monk

Well yes this ‘mod’ thing is a mini-cosmic problem... but the problem that you claim is happening here ... being attacked by auto-programs spam ... requires someone like Varz (who is on all the time, and pushing this symbol (read :harhar: !!!spam!!! button ) so when you check inn... then you can delete such... as such is the case...

... this site seems to be off-line lately a lot... and therefore not reliable enough to serve the core inn such a working / living matter... to at least be heard... for example- Earthquakes leading to Pele striking (yes, there was a bunch of small quakes before the irruption) ... long story short, Paradise could be lost because this site could not transmit ‘ :whoa: Houston”

.... need a batty read .... line ... :neer: ... AKA-... “The Hot Line”.... if you want the Lava
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Nostalgic » Mon May 07, 2018 12:19 pm

Batman wrote:
EvilMonkey wrote:

Thanks again.

Monk

Well yes this ‘mod’ thing is a mini-cosmic problem... but the problem that you claim is happening here ... being attacked by auto-programs spam ... requires someone like Varz (who is on all the time, and pushing this symbol (read :harhar: !!!spam!!! button ) so when you check inn... then you can delete such... as such is the case...

... this site seems to be off-line lately a lot... and therefore not reliable enough to serve the core inn such a working / living matter... to at least be heard... for example- Earthquakes leading to Pele striking (yes, there was a bunch of small quakes before the irruption) ... long story short, Paradise could be lost because this site could not transmit ‘ :whoa: Houston”

.... need a batty read .... line ... :neer: ... AKA-... “The Hot Line”.... if you want the Lava

Thing is, I wouldn’t trust memebers to delete only spam,
An extra mod seems good in theory but in the long run would cause Evil Monkey more problems than it’s worth with jealousy issues, memebers complaining about the mods,
The mod discussion has been brought up a few times over the years since the big drama and it’s always been a nope not happening thing.
I respect that and can deal scrolling past spam until EM gets to it.
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby aussie_musician » Wed May 09, 2018 5:50 pm

well .. at least the spam has been deleted ..

thank you for doing so Monk .. :)
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Batman » Wed May 16, 2018 9:52 am

Nostalgic wrote:
Thing is, I wouldn’t trust memebers to delete only spam,
An extra mod seems good in theory but in the long run would cause Evil Monkey more problems than it’s worth with jealousy issues, memebers complaining about the mods,
The mod discussion has been brought up a few times over the years since the big drama and it’s always been a nope not happening thing.
I respect that and can deal scrolling past spam until EM gets to it.

Then like many dream sites, you lose members (as IRL) ... as such "drama" :fighting: happens ... as this is a field of play, and only its Interpreters / players, keep such a field alive as a open bank... of such batty cents. :harhar: Zee :2cents:

... as dreams are considered IP ... and legally, belongs to such dreamer... and being shared via the net. :computer:
Hence the :dummy" "batty ZoNe" or Z1 in my case. :neer: Yes, Nostalgic your in my thoughts!

Here (in this - background needed-) this site came under attack from Spam post (a lot of them) ... Monk being the only Mod... was slow to take care of or see such spam... as many did not know "read phone line" by clicking on the offending post, and hitting the report icon (on the upper right hand side of the post is an inverted triangle with an exclamation point inside) to report the posts to the Mods for removal... as in calling on the batty phone...

Next ... :whoa: Varz offered to help Monk Mod... as things went down hill... and he is on line the most here... and I don't even think he would of deleted or put a lock on "Prime" post about him... as monk did... as I had asked others to vote on Prime's post to such "Drama started" ... as such needs to be addressed (as all it did/does is move the problem to another post) as a True Mod, has to also "Writ" ... even though this is not a Court of law... and more like a playground... for kids. :toothless:

Next... Monk posted this rule... (but did not lock it to the top of the board yet) ... and I tried to make a game of this ... :D as too :dusto: how many times did Wii batty ! Red phone... and goof(golf) around... as to count up
as spam goes... to keep this post on the front page of General Dreams here. As this is where it sits.

As at time since - spam has filled this first page, making it not a safe playground at times- as the owner works on finding an app to delete such spam-bots... maybe now this spam is fixed???

The problem still remains to (what I call the Prime App) a human spam-man like Prime Eample? Is Monk going to block post that show or have "such drama"?
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Nostalgic » Wed May 16, 2018 3:33 pm

I wasnt here when the spam hit, most left years ago for FB etc, I don’t think spam keeps people away
The last time Mods happened the forum lost loads of members.
If the forum needs a second mod I’m sure EM will create one and limit deletes to spam but it would be better off leaving it anonymous about who,it is. Either way minus loads of spam I like the forum un moderated.
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby jjcarsonian » Thu May 17, 2018 8:39 pm

What is a spam post?
jjcarsonian
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Batman » Fri May 18, 2018 7:53 am

jjcarsonian wrote:What is a spam post?

.... I think you know hear... with this quote
jjcarsonian wrote:What the hell is that crap?
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Clementine » Fri May 18, 2018 10:06 am

EvilMonkey does a great job as a moderator & all you need is one proactive mod and let the posters if mature enough mod themselves :)
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Fri May 18, 2018 5:47 pm

i see that more spam is being reported ..

do people not "get it" ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby jjcarsonian » Fri May 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Batman wrote:
jjcarsonian wrote:What is a spam post?

.... I think you know hear... with this quote
jjcarsonian wrote:What the hell is that crap?

For one thing - speak proper English. Another - Why be a jackass? I'm new to this forum, and I've never seen "spam posts" before.

Why not just respond to the question instead of acting like a moron?

I can already tell why people don't come back to this place. The people aren't helpful and what you have left are shitholes talking out of their asses.
jjcarsonian
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Batman » Sat May 19, 2018 9:57 am

jjcarsonian wrote: For one thing - speak proper English. Another - Why be a jackass? I'm new to this forum, and I've never seen "spam posts" before.

Why not just respond to the question instead of acting like a moron?

I can already tell why people don't come back to this place. The people aren't helpful and what you have left are shitholes talking out of their asses.

Oh, one of those dingbats, that comes into a world wide classroom and wants to be a spelling bee in such mood... as if you take the time to look... you might pick up on the flow... as I like I to jot... and dream language is not spelled "here" but hear as a perspective that pops up...

... I replied,(as this post is at the top) as to keep this log that "spam" hit your post (and others)... :tomato: and it took a little while for it to be removed... as Varz, who is on most of the time by any other user, and offered to help remove such post ... as you came into the middle of this spit-spat ... as a new-bee (with a stinger) ... So don't be a fool as people play work, listen and learn here too... hear as words tend not to make :neer: batty cents, unless you have enough :2cents:

... as there is many that might like to "play/ interp" ... and yes, as you say - jackass - moron ... well, in spiritual (Christian talk) dream language is :tongue: 'Tongue' language not necessarily the same in every culture, as "English" goes "Slang" ... Don't expect such proper English...

:toothless: Butt-Y ... as it shows U

:neer: batty out

:whistling: I rather have fun 1st, then to work at blowing air!
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby aussie_musician » Tue May 22, 2018 5:20 pm

there is even spam in this thread .. correct ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Namaste » Tue May 29, 2018 8:31 pm

Can something be done about the certain posters who completely derail threads into religious debates? It's making this sight look very hostile.
The universe is as beautiful as you make it.
Namaste
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Amalthea » Wed May 30, 2018 11:14 am

Namaste wrote:Can something be done about the certain posters who completely derail threads into religious debates? It's making this sight look very hostile.

This is so true. I just read through a thread arguing on a dream about a woman pregnant having a baby dream and people stopped trying to help the poster and turned it into God quotes.
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Scorpio1 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:07 pm

So, nothing about God will help the poster?
I agree: Gus Who/aka/'Batman', repeatedly follows Prime around whenever he posts anything concerning God, and turns the whole thread into an argument. He will not stop, even though Prime asked him many times to please not comment on his posts: if you dislike someone, just block them, don't repeatedly provoke and debate with them. Just don't read it! Perhaps you could ask 'Gus' to stop doing this?
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Namaste » Wed May 30, 2018 4:24 pm

Proselytizing dream interpretations are causing hostility. That's were the problem starts.
The universe is as beautiful as you make it.
Namaste
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Scorpio1 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:30 pm

With respect, no, posts stating the poster's spiritual interpretation of someone's dream do not "cause" hostility. You, yourself, choose whether to react by getting offended, angry, upset, indignant. No one is making you be hostile.
This is a public forum; people may post interpretations that you disagree with. Smile and move on! It might not strike a chord in you, but for someone else it may be very helpful.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby VenusInChains » Wed May 30, 2018 4:50 pm

If new users need to be warned to use the "FOE" option, it says a lot about the quality of the people here.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Scorpio1 » Wed May 30, 2018 5:03 pm

Yes, if you don't want to read someone's posts, just block that person. It's not hard! :)

Namaste ... Just to clarify: explaining what the Bible means and how it relates to life is somehow unacceptable and offensive, while 'Dorn's' posts, for instance:~

'Psychopathic nonsense. You need help, but I'd prefer if someone put a bullet in your head.

'The only story I care about is the one where your lifeless corpse is found in the gutter. Hopefully some ghetto crackhead will have fun drilling holes in your head.

'Fucking bullshit.
Bullet in the head, negro.

'You're a dead man walking. And it will soon be over, be it by noose or bullet.'

..... you find that perfectly acceptable and inoffensive?

Interesting....
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby VenusInChains » Wed May 30, 2018 5:11 pm

I think you misread my post. I'm actually all for removing the narcissist that's at the core of the drama.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Scorpio1 » Wed May 30, 2018 5:17 pm

What narcissist, can you be more specific?
(The post above was really addressed to Namaste).
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Wed May 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:So, nothing about God will help the poster?
I agree: Gus Who/aka/'Batman', repeatedly follows Prime around whenever he posts anything concerning God, and turns the whole thread into an argument. He will not stop, even though Prime asked him many times to please not comment on his posts: if you dislike someone, just block them, don't repeatedly provoke and debate with them. Just don't read it! Perhaps you could ask 'Gus' to stop doing this?

Yes, I must say when a so-called Christian is posting that Allah is Satan- or that Black and White dreams are from the Devil... every true Christian has a responsibility to at least say something... and if you want to defend such action, then understand why you will not be received, as Jesus did not die on a cross for you to get in a fight with non Christians. Go follow Charlie Brown and see how far you’ll get... as I am not trying to “post on other people’s threads - as I moved the conversation to Primes thread - as both of you invite such with your statements and outburst ... but I’ll respect people threads to a reasonable degree... as I moved the conversation - Miss Wong post to the start up - Muslims bashing post - started by Prime after his post was Locked... and I’ll agree to keep it to “our post” and not others...

But of coarse .. when Prime telling Miss Wong Who having a baby- that she is going to have a miscarriage ... what do people expect... as I am trying to stop Dorn from killing Prime ... good luck defending such Prime Example!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Scorpio1 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:00 pm

Just don't post to Prime. He has repeatedly asked you to just leave him alone, and stop following him around and trying to argue with him every time he posts. Yet you keep on doing it! You don't like or agree with what he says. That's fine! You are absolutely free. JUST DON'T READ IT. See how easy that is?
Feel free to block me, too.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Scorpio1 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:37 pm

by Gus Who » Thu May 31,
2018 1:38 am

"But of coarse .... when Prime telling Miss Wong Who having a baby- that she is going to have a miscarriage ... what do people expect...."

- - - - - - - - - -

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

by Gus Who »
Tue May 29,
2018 4:12 pm

"miss wrong way... as taking a shower seen heere, is taking a blood bath - as spiritually speaking ... as there is not much you can do for your child's
future."

- - - - - - - - - -
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Wed May 30, 2018 8:17 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:Just don't post to Prime. He has repeatedly asked you to just leave him alone, and stop following him around and trying to argue with him every time he posts. Yet you keep on doing it! You don't like or agree with what he says. That's fine! You are absolutely free. JUST DON'T READ IT. See how easy that is?
Feel free to block me, too.

I don’t block people, as I am above that... as I read ... but as soon as Prime (Who has claimed to be a prophetic dreamer... and is claiming such in “Jesus Name”) stops .. as I tell him he is doing evil in the name of Christianity... as I am not really posting a lot of Bible Verses... as this complaint is about.. and he did go after and Post about Varz... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162265&hilit= that was locked...

... but as a prophetic dreamer and True Christian - I do believe and have been granted authority (HELLO) to speak/ writ when concerning to such “evil doing” as his Lock out post are clearly seen as such... Allah is Satan ... and he continues to post (Muslims hating post) ...

So, No- I stated no true Christian should see this as “Christian” as say or do something
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby EvilMonkey » Wed May 30, 2018 8:27 pm

It constantly amazes me that none of you guys will use the "FOE" button. Once you "FOE" someone you will never see any of that person's posts. I'm certain you are all aware of this option, but you continually subject yourselves to tormenting each other in some sick masochistic codependency.

Fine. Since you want to act like toddlers, I'll treat you like toddlers.

Prime and Scorpio, both of you will immediately "FOE" Dorn, GusWho, Batman and Varzandeh. Dorn, GUS, and BATMAN, you will all "FOE" Prime and Scorpio. Starting today, if I see any interaction, any replies, any quotes or any reports from one group about a member of the other group, you will be subject to a one week suspension. An second infraction will result in account deletion and a complete, irreversible deletion of your post history.

This is your final notification. There will be no discussion, no negotiation, nothing. I'm sick of all of your crap. If you don't like it, send a message to the DM and see where that gets you.

Don't test me. Sheena tried.
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Postby Gus Who » Wed May 30, 2018 8:32 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:by Gus Who » Thu May 31,
2018 1:38 am

"But of coarse .... when Prime telling Miss Wong Who having a baby- that she is going to have a miscarriage ... what do people expect...."

- - - - - - - - - -

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

by Gus Who »
Tue May 29,
2018 4:12 pm

"miss wrong way... as taking a shower seen heere, is taking a blood bath - as spiritually speaking ... as there is not much you can do for your child's
future."

- - - - - - - - - -

I stated “spiritual speaking” which you do not know how to read obviously... as taking a ‘Blood bath’ if you were wise enough to know, goes to money
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Guards

Postby Gus Who » Wed May 30, 2018 10:53 pm

EvilMonkey wrote:It constantly amazes me that none of you guys will use the "FOE" button. Once you "FOE" someone you will never see any of that person's posts. I'm certain you are all aware of this option, but you continually subject yourselves to tormenting each other in some sick masochistic codependency.

Prime and Scorpio, both of you will immediately "FOE" Dorn, GusWho, Batman and Varzandeh. Dorn, GUS, BATMAN and Varzandeh, you will all "FOE" Prime and Scorpio. Starting today, if I see any interaction, any replies, any quotes or any reports from one group about a member of the other group, you will be subject to a one week suspension. An second infraction will result in account deletion and a complete, irreversible deletion of your post history.

This is your final notification. There will be no discussion, no negotiation, nothing. I'm sick of all of your crap. If you don't like it, send a message to the DM and see where that gets you.

You mean Malik... as he still is around at times.. but I will not Test you Evil Monkey and I will not “Foe” anyone as I am spiritually speaking above such darkness as a bat light and a start up company as Gus Who Ink ... give me “two working weeks”, (given that the site history with problems keeping afloat) ... Let’s say “Flag Day” ... as I’ll make a new flag.. a new dream World soon after... and also so I can make sure I go through my accounts and copywriter them ... as these posted were to a taste for public offering ... and such proof as a prophetic dreamer to such things as Man made earthquakes... Abomination Code ... Ge=~wat2 ... etc... for my intellectual property rights ... and other prophetic messages that I was involved in with fellow dreamers / time travelers

Then delete both Gus Who and Batman accounts - as I will not share my knowledge with “evil-doers” or a site / country - land or such “Field of Dreams” nor do I give DreamMoods rights to my dreams- in which ‘Wii the People’ those that thirst for Truth, that want to follow the One True God in Jesus Name... as I’ll point Jesus out as a person... (spirituality speaking) and share such insight with him... clearly Jesus will read and have to Judge.. such as my batty behavior... as I hold no hatred to religious believers, as it’s a dingbat thing.. as long as ‘reasonable’ beliefs in good faith were practiced... as I still claim the “soul right” to all those who claim and believe to not have any souls... for the dream record. As I ask only the only the wise, who we’ll see and understand and follow ... to the hire ground.. as separation is needed when such, is the case.. as personally EvilMonkey... if your going to “moderate”... as- “God box goes” as that where I was banned from Dream Central as I had more insight and was asked to moderate... as other prophetic dreamers need some guide lines...but Palehorse was an atheist, so .. well spiritually speaking is hard to pick up... and he banned people - now he’s gone so I could go -Read it- as I am a member there

@U - though Yes, I :clap: like to see ‘ground rules’ as fair... but your Judgment is poor... as such separation is not a correct answer - given the content of people coming under attack...as Varz :whoa: is pretty innocent to being attacked as a Muslim ... and yes Dorn got a little carried away... as I see this problem will get worse when I leave. (As Allah is not Satan) As a player in this Field of Dreams ... i can say it was fun, but No - I mean Know I’ll take my...

:lep: Gus and his Casino of :2cents:
and batty and the one cent :neer: and GO!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MissWong » Thu May 31, 2018 10:24 am

Thank-you, Gus Who. For trying to what it appears to me move the arguing off of my baby dream thread. The arguing doesn't affect me I just look past it for legit replies in the thread.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting

Postby Gus Who » Thu May 31, 2018 4:10 pm

Thanks for notice @ MrsB.Writ to baby thread, as a true Christian, I apologize for the overbearing action of other Christians into such a delicate matter.. as this site is more for open chit chat amongst all dreamer and lite spirited ... as Wii Wrong / Writ U ... and though "God" is a hot topic ... It should be argued ... (and could be) in a Court of law (that would be reconized by all people) with this "Light" :computer:

Try not to let the "Red" going down the drain ... ("Money matters") upset you... as such things are out of your hands - stay focus :infinity: on what truly counts!

My :2cents:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Scorpio1 » Thu May 31, 2018 6:21 pm

Well, my understanding - which is not that of a toddler - is that a foe is an enemy, and the foe option is to block posts by people you dislike or who annoy you.
I find Dorn to be pretty vicious, but I don't consider Gus 'an enemy.' Varzandeh? Ask him when I've ever been rude to him.
Their posts don't bother me, so why would I have marked them as 'foes'?

If the only acceptable response to a post is: 'Absolutely! Everything you said is 100% true!!', then it's a good idea to make people like me unwelcome.
I don't come here to get, but to give, to help people interpret their dreams; I've been here for 8 years. So you've just lost a dream interpreter.
By all means feel free to delete my posts and account, I won't be making a new one. Goodbye to all the nice people on here. :wave:
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Prime » Thu May 31, 2018 7:24 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:So, nothing about God will help the poster?

That's it lol Gus is a troll and a disruption to everything good.

If you follow any of our interactions, you will see his posts are full of lies, twisting of the truth, insults & attacks..

Then I respond to everything with the Bible... Yet he sweeps it under a rug and continues on with this facade that hes a "true Christian" (yet, all the proof in the pudding suggest drastically otherwise).. Such claims may fool a blind man.. But hes not fooling the LORD lol not even me or Scorpio.
Last edited by Prime on Thu May 31, 2018 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby meghan121 » Thu May 31, 2018 9:03 pm

thank Monkey, if a spammer puts a post on a thread that I am having a dialogue on, I always report it.
meghan121
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Nostalgic » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:20 am

EvilMonkey wrote:It constantly amazes me that none of you guys will use the "FOE" button. Once you "FOE" someone you will never see any of that person's posts. I'm certain you are all aware of this option, but you continually subject yourselves to tormenting each other in some sick masochistic codependency.

Prime and Scorpio, both of you will immediately "FOE" Dorn, GusWho, Batman and Varzandeh. Dorn, GUS, and BATMAN, you will all "FOE" Prime and Scorpio. Starting today, if I see any interaction, any replies, any quotes or any reports from one group about a member of the other group, you will be subject to a one week suspension. An second infraction will result in account deletion and a complete, irreversible deletion of your post history.

It works to a point but can still easily see a Foes post. It can be ignored for sure, don’t click on the “display post” but I wouldn’t trust us to ignore our foes posts 100% lol
I’ve also never seen you so dead set on suspending memebers etc. It used to just be an all out fight until you locked some threads. Are we finally getting on your nerves, you know we love you deep down! We all come back to this place! And your still here as well.
Gus who and Batman is the same person I’m sure so I foed them both as they are more annoying than anything else.
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby Prime » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:59 am

Nostalgic wrote:

It works to a point but can still easily see a Foes post. It can be ignored for sure, don’t click on the “display post” but I wouldn’t trust us to ignore our foes posts 100% lol
I’ve also never seen you so dead set on suspending memebers etc. It used to just be an all out fight until you locked some threads. Are we finally getting on your nerves, you know we love you deep down! We all come back to this place! And your still here as well.
Gus who and Batman is the same person I’m sure so I foed them both as they are more annoying than anything else.

*insert thumbs up emoji*
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:09 pm

Hi Monk,

There was really no need for me to reply to you at the time of this PM post - May 24, 2015 concerning Prime Exsample ... Here (but I will now)
EvilMonkey wrote:Hi Batman, in response to your post in the Forum Announcements and Help section entitled "Integrity - Dreamers rights", I will agree that posters have a right to know when their posts have been moved from one section to another. In the future, I will be informing all posters that their threads have been moved.

What will not occur is that neither of the posts will be moved back to the General Discussion section. Prime's original post is definitely not going back to General Discussion because it is clearly political/religious in nature. Your post entitled "Prime EXsample" is, in my opinion, an extension of the discussion you both are having in Prime's original post. If you had posted only your dream about the eggs, it would have remained in the General Discussion section, but you clearly referenced Prime's post along with the discussion/disagreement you were having, of which was political/religious in nature.

I'm open to any discussion you wish to have about possibly moving it back to GD or even Religion or Rant and Rave. Just PM me.

Finally, if you weren't aware, there is only 1 mod on this forum (me). The Webbie is too busy with the App and the mobile site at the moment to regulate on the forums. I consider myself to be an easy going guy and I want people to feel free to contact me whenever they want to discuss issues on the forum, so when I see you post your complaints on the goddammed forum instead of sending a PM to a mod, it really only pisses me off.

That being said, I really am on the fence about whether your post belongs in GD or in politics. I'm obviously leaning towards politics because of the nature of the reference to Prime's post, but i'd be willing to have an honest discussion with you. Just hit me up.

Happy dreams.

Monk.

First- Thanks for the time allowing me to go through my post, as this could be the last time we interact-
... and yes, I agree with you about ‘toddling” around here.. but to be
perfectly honest, the average age (Dream language wise) is at such an age of awareness that very few people even try to interpret- hense toddlers at school language

Though, I agree with your assessment and deeply apologize to you on posting the “integrity post” without trying to PM you with this issue, and I like the fact that you could of taken that post down but did not.
I do not intend to “argue,” BUT to state a position that you put OTHERS and me under here with this post...

EvilMonkey wrote:
Starting today, if I see any interaction, any replies, any quotes or any reports from one group about a member of the other group, you will be subject to a one week suspension. An second infraction will result in account deletion and a complete, irreversible deletion of your post history.

(As People group up, and as a leader-one has to take a Stance to such as Friends and adversaries go... )

... and as you should know, I’ve declared to be a “Prophetic Dreamer” and have backed it up with some dream post ... as other also received messages.. and as such, I too can only put up with so much... as I will not tolerate such dissent to Christianity by other so-called christians who preach hate and lies... (such as Pres. Obama being a Muslim or Allah = Satan) and want to play on this dream field as this goes with being “called” in G-rules.

As it is only right to inform others to such... as too - ‘tattle tailing’ - that Jesus did not die on a cross for such evil doing beliefs / acts ...

AS I STAND UP TO TRUTH... and as such rules that you made- please reconsider such ultimatum for the good of the site, or live with the consequences ....

... as a discussion would be needed - (as “Is-real place” (Box) should be a venue- for a Jury of Toddlers to be fair minded to such a playpen (PLAYPIN) in this Peanut Gallery that we’re inn.

Now ... you could delete my accounts - Gus Who & Batman that result in a complete, irreversible deletion of my post history- as yes I would expect Webbie to go along with your judgment, but before you strike me out - tell Webbie that I’ll have to dust of my cleats in this play pin -
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Are you Battying me out? - Image
or do I get to Gus Who Ink on as batty! (inn- sane)

Because- Yes - I am saying Jesus is using Prime as an example Heere at the Wall, and it takes good judgment for wise people to learn something.
Last edited by Batman on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Next

Return to General Dream Discussion