Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The burning psyhand dream (warning: very graphic)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

The burning psyhand dream (warning: very graphic)

Postby Sam1990 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:19 pm

It's been years since I had this dream (about 10 or 14 years) but last night it came back. Each and every time it's been the same dream no differences. And it always happens when I am struggling with major choices in my life. When I was 14 this was a shifting point of standing up against bullies and no longer seeing my father. Now it's learning a lot of life lessons after wanting to engage with my girl, she left and after now also loosing my job I'm thinking of making a carreerswitch.

/!\ Warning: this gets really graphic:
Don't say I did not warn you

It all starts with me sitting on a concrete block amidst a field of grass. A super painfull, burning, itchy symbol shows up on the outside of my left hand, being the psychology sign (greek trident like shape) which has a red glowing colour. I grab my left wrist with my right hand due too the pain. It hurts so much I pass out - fall down a black hole and hit my head against a door. It opens and I start running. The view shifts from falling to a horizontal view. Im running on top of a high (6 or 8 levels?) high flatbuilding feeling I'm being hunted & sweaty & my heart is racing and i feel im about to have a panicattack. As I'm running for about 5 metres I turn my head looking behind me and a guy aproximately in his mid/late thirties comes out the door which I just got through wearing a red sweater and blue jeans.

I keep running to the edge of the building (about 10 more metres), trying to jump/leap to the next building which has the same height, slip my left foot on the edge of the other building although it's only about 2metres away, fall down and split my head open on a grey metal garbage container in the alley between the buildings.

I pan out of my body towards my left hand which is flat and open on the ground. looking upward from the ground and see my split open head and lifeless body lying on the ground - eyes wide open, puppils reduced too tiny black dots. My head is actually split in the middle from my neck to the point where my nose ends. Showing my now split, pinkish braintissue and no bloodstains on my face. A little drop of blood flows like a 1cm wide stream of blood from my lip to my left hand

At the moment the blood touches my hand...
I wake up and can no longer get too sleep.

>> any helpful feedback in understanding this is welcome. Especially for the first part (burning hand)
Sam1990
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The burning psyhand dream (warning: very graphic)

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:41 pm

If one dreamt his body was itching means he will search for news about his family
and he will be sad.
Your head was split means your parents will get ill.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion