Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Water, golden water, invasive friends

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Water, golden water, invasive friends

Postby Ktmiuna » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:05 am

What I can recall is showering, but I see the water had risen and won't drain. I think I left, and wrote a test of some kind.. I see a friend I'd just recently had to cut ties with. He's very interested in what I'm doing/how I did. He's got a note book and paper.. feels invasive. I am riding down this hill with him and his ex-girlfriend, I'm off to the side not really *with* them, gaining speed.. finding new ways of getting down this hill. I have these thick socks on and I'm just sliding over this coarse dead grass, I'm going so fast the stiff grass begins to poke at my feet and make me sore. I decide to wipe out by a gigantic large leafed plant, I lay there on my back soaking up the space. My friend finds me and he begins taking notes on me again, his ex is close by and also intruiged but far enough away not to be so bothersome. Something about being covered in charcoal, either I began doing so or I was rubbing charcoal on statues. Shiny black.
I come back to the shower and see it's filled with urine, that's disgusting.. I go to pull the plug and there's a dark wispy ball of ... Black dye? Black water? It doesn't quite mix in with the rest of the water it retains its imperfect shape. I drain it all the same, I have a cut on my wrist that begins to burn as I take my arm out if the "water". I go to turn the shower back on but the water is black.. this is disatisfactory and the shower speaks to me now, "oh perhaps you'd enjoy the companion?" And the shower head turns into a bright beaming happy face and starts pouring bright glowing yellow/golden water from the shower. I'm kind of taken aback by it, I don't enter.
Ktmiuna
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Water, golden water, invasive friends

Postby Sheena » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:30 am

Uncanny the separateness and shape of insoluable blackness, which is that which is unknown or in this instance secret. Something here is revealed about self which is supposed to remain secret. That is the 'companion', the heretofore hidden self. Note what you are disgusted by, that reaction is self-hate, but now unheimlich and heimlich have merged as they are meant to.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Water, golden water, invasive friends

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Showering means achieving a wish on the way, Water rising means some good amount of money on the way.
Riding a bike means a doing a small business.
A thick socks means a partner.
thorns means debts.
If your cloth was covered by the charcoal means the state or an agent will disturb you or a disaster,.
Back water means a sorrow or an illness but urine means a good amount of money.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion