Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Postby Khaleesi65 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:53 am

Last night I dreamed that I was in an airport. I wasn't going anywhere; I was just people-watching. A woman and a baby met a man getting off a plane. The man was wearing stag antlers on his head, had a shirt made of some kind of hide, but was wearing modern military-style pants. As I watched the three interact, the words "mountain home division" flashed through my mind. This was not familiar to me at all. When I woke up I Googled mountain home division. There is a Mountain Home, Arkansas and a Mountain Home Air Force base in Montana. This dream has me totally stumped. Can anyone help me shed some light on this?
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Antlers

Postby Sheena » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:36 am

Antlers are phallic and emlematic of male status in a group, or authority. The tableau makes a complete family picture, you may generalize on that. Home is implied. The other labeling is intellectualization by dream representing refusal to be awed.
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Antlers

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:47 pm

If one dreamt he had some animal horn/antlers, means he will have some benefit and greatness.
Military means enmity is on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion