Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Batman characters and Winnie the Pooh characters

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Batman characters and Winnie the Pooh characters

Postby ringwillow » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:23 pm

I've always had wild and imaginative dreams ever since I was a young girl, but a few days ago I had 2 dreams that just plain baffled me and I would love some input.

The first night I dreamt I was in this house, but it was a very strange house. It was like God cut the house open length-wise, only there was no roof, the floor slanted downwards towards the ground (the house was high off the ground on stilts) and it was made of nothing but dark wood. It started to rain and characters from Winnie the Pooh were there with me. Pooh, Eeoyore, Rabbit, Tigger and Piglet. I knew something was going on but I can't remember it now and the landscape was like I was in Scandinavia or something like it, because there were mountains just outside my doorstep and these strange looking stones that were shaped like sliced cuts of a pillar, only they were 5 or 6 slated sides to them and they were over an inch thick. They laid on the land in various spots like baseball plates... or something.

And then the next night I dreamt that Robin from Batman and Robin (yes, the movie) was making out with Harley Quinn (yes, from Suicide Squad), but that Batgirl was there and so was the Justice League and they called Robin a traitor for hooking up with her, but all he was was a fool. Harley kept throwing him under the rails (in a metaphorical sense, although literal wouldn't be too far for her either). She kept trying to bring him to the Joker. He had make up to match her's on his face.

And I think it has so themes going on that I find repetitive. The name Chris(topher), the name Robin, innocence and possibly schizophrenia, but not sure on that last part. And I've just been through hell the last 4 days since my boyfriend had to go the hospital and I had to take him there. He hates hospitals, western medicine, and I just found out that his ex-wife is still in control of his health insurance. I'm wondering if these dreams were trying to tell me something.

Also, while he was in the hospital, he dreamt of a little girl standing under a cherry tree and he was asking her why she wasn't standing by her mother. Apparently there was a woman standing in the dream and then there was me, but the girl neither said nor did anything.

I'm not sure what to think at this point. Any input would be helpful.
ringwillow
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Batman characters and Winnie the Pooh characters

Postby Batman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:26 am

Goes to being back in ... 100 acre woods (innocence times) with Pooh.. and running the bases (baseball ... need to touch all the bases... :creeping: ) ... as Robin (Boy Wonder) :?: is in a bad relationship ... or fooling around ...

Like you want Honey, and not sure how to Bat girl it out... :blowingkisses:

8-) Oh, Bat Pooh!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to General Dream Discussion