Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Series of Dreams (Bothering me)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Series of Dreams (Bothering me)

Postby Kelly_With_Art » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:40 pm

The following is a series of three dreams that I had three nights in a row. They stopped on the fourth night and I'm not sure what they really mean. A little bit of background: I am currently in a relationship and I am very happy. He has said a few things as of late that make me worry about whether or not we'll actually make it. He says the he is happy, but part of me thinks that he's just happy dating someone who's older than he is... So here's how everything played out in my dreams:

Night One:

I was driving in the snow around Christmastime. It was coming down pretty hard and my windshield wipers weren't working. I pulled over in front of a house (which I remember distinctly, in case that is important) to brush off the windows of my car. Instead, I pulled out my phone and texted my boyfriends saying "we need to talk." A few minutes later, he comes walking through the snow in shorts and a hoodie. He came up to me and said "what do you need to talk about?" But for some reason, seeing him walk through the snow to talk to me made me stop whatever I was going to say. I just said "never mind" and he left.

Night Two:

I was at an acting competition (which there aren't anywhere near where I live and I've never been in one). Someone walked up to me, grabbed my hand, and said "run." He reminded me of my boyfriend, but it didn't look like him. All ew did was run around inside this school building together. I missed my performance time and everything, but I didn't care for some reason. I was having a really good time. At the end of the day, he took me back behind the curtain of the school's theatre. He kissed me on the cheek and asked me if I would run away with him. Not marriage, nothing sexual, just leave everything behind, and run away with him. I said no because I still had my boyfriend and I didn't want to leave him. He simply replied "I'll let you make that decision for yourself."

Night Three:

I was at a party or rally of some sort that was taking place in what seemed to be an old prison. The walls were similar in color to that of the Statue of Liberty, but there were obvious rust spots too. There was a group of people in costumes and I had been put in charge of the event t-shirt cannon. I was shooting out t-shirts, and I accidentally shot the wrong one at the wrong time. A man in a knight's costume came up to me to return the shirt. He was trying to stay in character and he asked me what he would have to do to get me to go out with him to dinner (I am not a very attractive person, so I don't know what he was thinking). I told him I couldn't because I had a boyfriend and he probably wouldn't appreciate me going. The "knight" responded by saying "I'll let you make that decision for yourself."

Seeing as my boyfriend was in the first one and not the other two, and the phrase "I'll let you make that decision for yourself" only appeared in the second and third dreams, I'm not totally sure what to make of this. If someone (or many someones) would mind giving me some help, I would really appreciate it. Like I said, if the way the house looked is important, I definitely remember it. Just ask! :)
Kelly_With_Art
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Series of Dreams (Bothering me)

Postby Sheena » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Kelly_With_Art wrote: I am currently in a relationship and I am very happy.
This has to be lying to self or you would not be so focused on it.
Kelly_With_Art wrote: He has said a few things as of late that make me worry
Here is the truth which dreamer minimizes. It cannot be in a full life that the only thing to
Kelly_With_Art wrote:make that decision for yourself
would be a shallow and non-committal romance. So this is obsessive worry. You would do better to approach it with CBT and trusting your values and perception and goals than to fuss over this sidetrack of dreaming. You are dreaming only bc you are being irresponsible to your own goals and feelings.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:16 pm

First dream means you are both truthful to each other.
In Second dream , acting is a symbol for lying and deceiving that you didn't and running means you will cause a happiness in the family.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Kelly_With_Art » Mon May 14, 2018 10:09 am

UPDATE: I recently broke up with this guy because of several differences that I discovered we had. Thank you all for your help! Your interpretations helped me to make this difficult decision, and I appreciate your honesty and help.
Kelly_With_Art
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion