Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Family, Spanking, Crashing Plane

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Family, Spanking, Crashing Plane

Postby Rcm305 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:59 am

Good morning all,

I was dreaming I was on a plane with my nephew who was acting very silly while the plane was crashing down and I had to tell him to stop this is serious, across from us was my brother who had his daughter and she was crying for me because he spanked her very badly, so she came into my arms and then the plane managed to crash land with no one getting hurt. Then my dream jumps into the hallway of my home and my brother is spanking her again extremely bad and my mother stops him, I grab my niece and after I see what he did to her I beat him. Now I do have to say my niece is 19 but in the dream she was a baby and in the hallway she was a toddler. My nephew was his 25 year old self in the plane and that's the only place he was. I was at my current adult age.
If anyone has any clue I greatly appreciate your assistance. What is all this saying???
Rcm305
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Family, Spanking, Crashing Plane

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:10 am

A plane means a work place, if crashed down means the work will fail and will be down.
She was a baby and a toddler means she will make mistakes twice and will be sorry.
His father spanked her means he will do her favors help.
You beat him means you will do him a favor /a help.
This will be in less than two months.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:10 am

Seems like a direct analogy to current family tensions.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dreaming Life » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 am

We usually think of planes as a means to getting away, going on an adventure or vacation, unless it's your job to fly on planes then you might think they're quite boring? Assuming it's not your job, it could be that you feel your family is stopping you from going places that are exciting, dulling your sense of adventure perhaps?
I wrote a page about plane dreams, and a bit specifically about crashing here: https://www.dreaming.life/dream-themes/ ... .htm#crash - so if you factor some of that, if it sounds feasible, with your family's behavior it might help figure out what your dream means?
My own dream site: https://www.dreaming.life/
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion