Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Friend's weird dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Friend's weird dream

Postby yanaliao » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:47 am

I have a friend who dreamt of me, here's how the dream went:
I was holding the picture/portrait of my grandmother and I was telling her that I had to go to the temple because my grandmother was angry at something. (she has passed away, btw)

Then it shifted to another dream, she saw a good friend of mine massaging me, then afterwards he was trying to kill me. The eyes were really vicious!

Thanks for the previous interpretation of my dream, it was very helpful. I do dream a lot but I specifically ask for interpretations when it comes to weird dreams involving dead ancestors.

Thanks again. Hope someone interprets this.

DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Friend's weird dream

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:11 am

If a deceased person was angry with you , it means she had had a will and you have forgotten to do it for her.

He tried to kill you means he will try to help to solve a problem.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Friend's weird dream

Postby Sheena » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:24 am

Eyes are for seeing something that is supposed to be secret; perceived as vicious or threatening bc breaking that taboo about secret self does threaten dreamer who is otherwise living blind.
Going to temple means submission to higher authority, which dreamer recognizes as necessary altho she doesn't want it to be.
So it must be for matters of life and death, passion and unhappiness, that are mythic, chthonic, archetypal.
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion