Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Lost Tower

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

The Lost Tower

Postby MysticDreamer86 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:20 pm

so this past week or so i have been having this reacurring dream, its where im taken to the tower called The lost tower, and the area surrounding it is beautful and green and full with trees and animals. so it starts at night where i am in this tower and theres no one there, or in the surrounding lands, so im there and no one is there, i search the whole tower( for a week straight) and cant find anything or anyone, but i know that something or someone is calling me for help, so each night, i visit this tower, in the day time i leave and go around this tower and look at the lands, its beautiful, theres a river a mile away and the land curves with the river, theres some hills and mountains. but at night i return, and im always near the top of the tower, there is lights that come on like old school torch lights, and every night there the tower is visited by a small army, either looking for me or searching for something( since ive searched the tower up and down, i know all the hiding places, so hide when they come.

This morning i was in the same tower and 10minutes before i woke up, i found a mysterious door, and opened it, to only realise that i have found this beautiful woman, so i enter the room and she looks at me like shes scared or shocked that i found her, but i have no idea why she has been calling to me,( her: shes about 5’6, she has black hair,blueish grey eyes, and wears a long black dress with swirls of blue, green, and fire looking color,amazingly gorgeous.

but all the other times it has me looking for escape routes and where to go to get her out of that tower, oddly enough there must be a reason for this. i havent yet found out why she wants out or what she wants with me but tonight im hoping to find out. its a crazy dream but it happening for the last week, so comment and tell me what you think she wants
MysticDreamer86
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The Lost Tower

Postby Batman » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:04 am

I’ve found such a woman in my dreams to symbol ‘wisdom’ ... as this is a repeat dream, maybe you have to find her :whistling:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:23 am

A tower or a minarat or a sea light tower all ar5e symbols for a great person, trees and animals are the people around in the society .A river means a workplace.
Being at the top of a tower also means some dignity on the way.
Light means belief and finding the true way of mind.
Army means enmity on the way.
A hidden door means an accident for the partner.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:19 am

it doesn't work that way. The dream is about unfulfilled desire. You must identify the matter as it is in your life and complete it there.
A tower is phallic. In the present image the woman is in the phallus - i.e., has a phallus, an Oedipal image of a controlling mother - instead of the phallus in the woman, which would be more natural and well-adjusted.
Tower can also represent authority and status, so consider job situations as applicable. Perhaps getting the woman out would leave room to put yourself in place, and that is the secret desire.
The ambiguity and Romantic conventions of these dream images are uncanny ("unheimlich") meaning something to be revealed about dreamer self and character that is secret from self.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MysticDreamer86 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:43 am

well thanks, im hoping to discover what this means for me
MysticDreamer86
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby MysticDreamer86 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:46 am

so in other words to what sheena is saying is that maybe the women in my dreams i must find outside the dream world
MysticDreamer86
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:28 am

Read it again. It's ok to move your lips. Read it aloud to someone, your father.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:25 pm

prior to finding this woman .. were you actually looking for her in the dream ???

and .. do you know her ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Sheena » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:23 am

Anyone else.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion