Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Stars and unicorns in my dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Stars and unicorns in my dream

Postby Monarch7 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:32 am

Hello guys! I'm new here and I hope I'm welcome! :D

So last night I had a pretty weird dream. I was standing in front of my window in the bathroom at night and I was watching the stars. They were so beautiful I can't even describe and I really enjoyed as if it was real. Then I saw I think three unicorns flying (I'm not quite sure if there were three of them). Anyway, they were white and had beautiful wings. Then I kept watching those stars and unicorns for I don't know how long, but I felt so peaceful and relaxed. In the rest of the dream I was talking to my father and my history teacher (I don't know why I dreamed of him lol) about stars and universe while we were sitting in the garden at night (The garden was also very pretty by the way...). They told me that on the shiniest stars lived the most evil entities and that they'd heard that scientists had received signals from people who had been lost in the universe... this part was very confusing and I'm not sure what does it mean... and what does the whole dream mean?

Usually I don't sleep very well at night because I'm stressed out all the time (especially last few weeks) and I wake up numerous times at night for no reason, but tonight it was different - I was so relaxed and I slept without any interruptions the whole night and when I woke up I felt so energized.

Here are some informations about me I think may help you:
- I'm single 17 years old girl. I live with my father because my mother moved away last month (I really miss her sometimes) and next Saturday I'm going out with my best friend and her boyfriend what makes me so happy and excited because I live in very small city and I don't like people my age here (just like my friend and her bf) so this time we decided to hang out in the capital of our country and we hope we'll make some new friends there. :boogie: I'm really so excited about it and maybe this has something to do with my dream. :?:

Please, if you think you may know the meaning of this dream - tell me! I'll accept any opinion, thanks! :wave:

P.S. Sorry if I've made any mistake while writing this... I'm not a native English speaker so I've probably made some mistakes, I hope you don't mind me. :)
Monarch7
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Stars and unicorns in my dream

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:24 am

You are welcome,
In dream language symbols stars are symbols for brothers or scientists by whom we find the true way of life.
Unicorns are symbols for dignity and a travel.

Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, as Mr. Einstein has said the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is international and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanings.People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Bibliography:
1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-728 A.C).
3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
4- Guides in the dreams , by Jaber ibn Hay'an( Father of the new chemistry)
5- Interpretations, by Ibn Ash'as ( 840 A.C).
6- Complete interpretations, by Habish Teflisi ( 1180 A.C).
7- Treasures of the dreams( Al Ma'moni) by Abd al Salam ( 963 A.C).
Good luck.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Batman » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:08 am

This dream is a warning dream, as you sound Sweet and innocent of the ways of this world, in which ( brightest stars ) capitals are made up... and you watching fairytales lives ( unicorns ) go flying across your path... the History teacher and your father tell you about such truths ... like Gotham city and Trump now in the Capital... of Washington DC ...

So go ahead and :neer: batty out, just beware of people at the top of such class, as you should know going into “18”
... 20/20 vision of the future...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:36 pm

Fears of growing up or of loss of childhood.
Those title symbols represent childish virginal innocence and idealism and denial of variant mood states which would occur with real contact with reality.
Dreamer's description of self fits this, being pollyannish.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:36 pm

Fears of growing up or of loss of childhood.
Those title symbols represent childish virginal innocence and idealism and denial of variant mood states which would occur with real contact with reality.
Dreamer's description of self fits this, being pollyannish.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion