Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Gang After me (One of them helped me escape)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Gang After me (One of them helped me escape)

Postby Gamer M » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:34 pm

Was in my house. A gang of criminals smashed the windows out and came in to get me. I ran out the front door and through the woods. Got hit over the head with a large log by one of the criminals (who caught me off guard- he took a shortcut and got in front of me) Next thing I know, I'm in the trunk of some vehicle. I manage to open it with the safety release and jump out. Realistic pain from hitting the ground and spinning viciously, but manage to get up and keep running. I ran to I came to railroad tracks. I became surrounded by 5 or 6 of the gang members. They were saying that they should kill me and then take me to their leader. (Their leader was in Texas) I Supposedly was in Illinois since they drove me far from my home.

Some man came over, grabbed my left arm, and said, "There has been new plans. She is coming with me, alive." The gang members knew him as he was one of their own. They insisted to stay with the original plan. He told them not to question his orders. He said he received them from their leader himself. He said that he just called him. The others didn't believe him, until he warned them what happens to those that questions the leader's orders. They all left except for 2 of them. They still insisted they didn't believe him. He pulled out a rubber duck and threw it at the 1. The 1 he threw it at went into a panic and screamed, "No! Anything but that!" He ran away. The last one eventually left, but he said he was going to call the leader.

The guy told me to come with him. He told me to not run away, and left go of my arm. I knew he was trying to help me. I followed him down the railroad tracks. Once we were far away from the other gang members, I asked him why he was helping me. He pretended to not be. I told him that I know he is taking me north. I said that Texas is south. He was shocked that I knew what direction we were traveling in. He smiled at me. All of a sudden we heard the gang members yelling that they were tricked. That the guy helping me is a traitor and to capture and kill us both. The guy helping me, grabbed my arm again and told me to run. We could run a lot faster together.

I asked him who his boss was. He apologized and told me that he can help me escape, but he can't reveal his name. (I realized that I was dreaming) I asked if his boss was "The Wolverine" (A name I was told in a previous lucid dream. I was told to watch my back due to him looking for me) The man helping me had a nervous laugh all of a sudden. He asked me how I knew that name. I said that I just know it. He told me that his boss isn't him, but that 'The Wolverine' is much, much worse. He told me to be very careful. He said that he was still looking for me. Then I woke-up.
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Gang After me (One of them helped me escape)

Postby Sheena » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:10 pm

Gamer M wrote:The guy helping me, grabbed my arm again and told me to run. We could run a lot faster together.
That traitor must've been the one to put the comma into that sentence, which makes it go way south.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Gang After me (One of them helped me escape)

Postby Sheena » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:10 pm

Gamer M wrote:The guy helping me, grabbed my arm again and told me to run. We could run a lot faster together.
That traitor must've been the one to put the comma into that sentence, which makes it go way south.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion