Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Black lab to woman

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Black lab to woman

Postby cannydreams » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:46 am

I dreamed that I was watching a black labrador dog sitting on the ground and suddenly water came from its face almost like a faucet being turned on from within it... and then all of a sudden the dog turned into a woman who was crying.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Black lab to woman

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:12 pm

A dog means a kind friend who will act as an enemy.
Most probably it will be a girl will be happy.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby cannydreams » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:51 am

Thank you for replying, Varzandeh.

I first thought it might relate to me grieving over my father once again but a black lab dog has nothing to do with me or my family. Only black lab dog is a man from online I knew when in my teens..his mother and stepdad had/probably still have a black lab. And He WAS a friend who betrayed me a while ago, funnily enough.. Haven't spoken to him in many years though.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:04 pm

Seven years of famine.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby cannydreams » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:43 am

That seems rather unfair...considering I haven't had my seven years of feast/plenty yet.
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion