Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Confused

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Confused

Postby Bell_D » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:48 am

Hi

I dont know how this works but i need to know what this dream means.

There is a guy at my work that totally freaks me out because of the comments he makes and the constant staring.

One night i had a dream i went to a wedding and he was there, He then came to me and told me he wants to speak to me and continued by saying he has Aids and now needs my help. I asked him how am i suppose to help you with that, he then took off his shoes and socks and rubbed his feet against my legs and i was wearing a dress in the dream so it was against my skin. I then got up and ran away because even in my dream i was afraid of him and when i woke up i was so confused and still feel afraid. Please someone if you know what it could mean HELP!!! its really bothering me and his still not leaving me alone after numerous times me telling him to stop.

Thank you
Bell_D
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Confused

Postby Dreaming Life » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:55 am

Isn't there someone higher up you can complain to? Is he your manager or something? I think the dream obviously reflects your distaste for the guy, that he's bothering you. Nothing too mysterious in that. The fact he has an incurable disease in your dream may reflect his incurably annoying you, that you've asked him to leave you alone and he doesn't. If you really can't get through to him, you should try talking to someone else, get someone else on your side and sort it out. Chances are he's messed up in his head if he can't see he's bothering you after you told him, or he doesn't care and wants to bother you anyways?
My own dream site: https://www.dreaming.life/
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Scorpio1 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:43 pm

I agree 100% with everything that Dreaming Life said above. Your dream is just illustrating the situation. And the guy sounds obnoxious! Find a way to tell him you're not interested and to back off (or acquire a threatening-looking karate expert boyfriend) :) - if he's still plaguing you after that, mention it to whoever is above him.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:24 pm

ll - You like the attention and are aroused by it but worried that you shouldn't.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Bell_D » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:15 pm

Thank you to everyone that has responded to this. I reported him to his supervisor yesterday so they will be dealing with him. I really dont agree with what you saying @sheena its not appealing or flattering at all, But thank you for your response anyway. My boyfriend wants to murder this guy but i wont let him come to my work in case it causes more trouble.
Bell_D
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Bethanym » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:30 am

Anxiety related to an unsolicited relationship.
Bethanym
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Dreaming Life » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Bell_D wrote:Thank you to everyone that has responded to this. I reported him to his supervisor yesterday so they will be dealing with him. I really dont agree with what you saying @sheena its not appealing or flattering at all, But thank you for your response anyway. My boyfriend wants to murder this guy but i wont let him come to my work in case it causes more trouble.

Sounds good, I hope it all works out well for you and you have a much nicer future.
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Vulnerability only comes thru some sort of resonance or agreement. ll response illustrates the social-cultural-relational constraints on aware and value her own arousal. If there were not that inner conflict would be this dream. Note the solution about turning to authority for security is not a focus of ambivalence or distress in the dream, so technically not what dream is about for dreamer. ll's blanket denial of unconscious process is telling.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:31 pm

may i ask ..

what are the comments he is saying ???

perhaps he is messed up in the head ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Bell_D » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 pm

The first time he spoke to me he said" ive been praying for this moment for me to get you alone and the asked if we can be friends and i immediately said no i have a boyfriend" He would only speak to me when i was alone in the smoking area and just be so weird watching me all the time. The last time he asked if he could take a picture of me so he can look at it when im not around. I told him how crazy and weird that is and his being inappropriate and he just continued asking how old i am and how old my boyfriend is coz he wants to buy me a gift. After that i was like no no no and went straight to his supervisor to let him know this man is weird. Thats just some of the comments i can remember.
Bell_D
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:02 am

Here ll is being groomed to be destructive and dangerous.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:23 pm

i see ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Dreaming Life » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:49 am

Bell_D wrote:The first time he spoke to me he said" ive been praying for this moment for me to get you alone and the asked if we can be friends and i immediately said no i have a boyfriend" He would only speak to me when i was alone in the smoking area and just be so weird watching me all the time. The last time he asked if he could take a picture of me so he can look at it when im not around. I told him how crazy and weird that is and his being inappropriate and he just continued asking how old i am and how old my boyfriend is coz he wants to buy me a gift. After that i was like no no no and went straight to his supervisor to let him know this man is weird. Thats just some of the comments i can remember.

Wow, that’s pretty full on. I hope he leaves you alone now, and doesn’t do this to other people as well? I wonder if he has mental health issues? Or maybe super socially inept?
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:06 pm

He is shooting up a school as mi reads this.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion