Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Marked to be sacrificed (Chased by army of cloaked bad guys)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Marked to be sacrificed (Chased by army of cloaked bad guys)

Postby Gamer M » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:16 pm

Was living in my grandpa's house. Was sleeping in my bed downstairs, some man came in an stabbed me twice with a sword. My right and left sides of my abdomen. He somehow stopped the bleeding and left (I passed out). When I woke back up (Still in the dream though), a whole bunch of strange men were in the house. They were wearing long black gowns. They were speaking in some strange language. I quickly sat up on the edge of my bed and said, "Who are you? Why are you in my grandpa's house?" They ignored me. I asked them if they even understand what I'm saying or not. (Thought maybe they didn't speak English). One of them looked at me and kept walking.

My dog came over and began to shove his head underneath my pillow. I yelled at him and told him to get away. I figured he would cut himself on the swords I had hidden under my pillows (One on my right side, and one on my left). One of the men noticed what was going on and noticed the swords. He picked them up before I could do anything. Then he asked where I got them. I said, "Oh, so you do speak English. Why were you ignoring me? Who are you and what are you going to do with those swords? Stab me like the other guy who attacked me in my sleep?" He was shocked. He said he and his buddies were hired by my grandpa to protect me. He demanded to know what man attacked me. I told him that the guy wore a black outfit like theirs, but he had red markings on his sleeves and down his legs. He also had a spiked collar or something around his neck. The man was horrified. He looked at the other men and demanded to know how the bad guy got through their defenses. He demanded to see my wounds. He told me that the Bad Guy marked me to be sacrificed.

He told me that I was in grave danger, but that they would protect me. My family though would be killed by the bad guy and his army if I stayed here. I told them that I'm leaving then. They told me that I wouldn't be protected then. I said, "What about my family?" They told me that the bad guys would follow me. They said that my family would be safe, but I wouldn't be. I said, "Good. Let them follow me. It's me they want any way. I don't want them hurting my family." He asked me where I got the swords from. I told him that I found them in the house after I was attacked. I kept them to protect myself if the bad guy returns. He told me that those swords were the ones that belonged to the bad guy that stabbed me. I asked him for one of them back. He gave me one of them as well as a sheaf for it. I strapped it to my back.

He told me that I had 12 hrs until the bad guys return so I could relax for now. All of a sudden the sky turned dark and the wind intensified. I asked what was happening. He apologized and told me that he was wrong. They were coming for me right now. I looked out the window and saw a tornado coming along with a massive "SEA" of black cloaked Bad Guys marching towards the house. The one who stabbed me was leading them. I said I got to go now. I ran outside. Got in my car and drove down the road as fast as I could go. The bad guys and tornado turned away from my grandpa's house (And my family who were inside) and came charging after me. They could run unbelievably fast. I wreaked my car in a hurry to get away from them. I got out and ran on foot. I knew I had to lead them as far away from my family as I could. Everywhere they went the bright sunny sky turned black and the wind intensified. I kept running, until I woke-up.
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Marked to be sacrificed (Chased by army of cloaked bad g

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:38 pm

If one dreamt about a sword in its scabbard means a woman or his wife and without a
cover means some money or a position or a son.
If a woman dreamt had a sword in hand means she will have a baby boy.
If dreamt the sword broke in its cover means her baby in her belly is in danger.
If a man dreamt had a naked sword in hand and hit to someone but it didn't cut means
his generation will be cut.
If dreamt there was pending a sword on his neck means he will have a governorship.
If dreamt he hit a sword to someone without any reason means that person will be
famous.***
If dreamt someone took his sword means he will lose his position.***
If his sword was broken means he will lose his position or his son is in danger.
If dreamt he tied a sword on his waist means he will have a long life.
If dreamt he had a gold sword means a boss or a headman will cause him some
comfort.
If dreamt he had an iron sword means his affairs will arrange.
If dreamt his sword was of glass means he will receive a benefit from a boss.
If dreamt his sword was of pearl means he will have benefits from a scientist.
Sword may also mean : 1- a child 2- position 3- kindness 4- benefits 5- a victory 6- a
powerful lecturer.

If dreamt was sleeping on a bed means she will receive some dignity but she is
far from religion because being asleep means a neglect.

Some interpreters say sleeping for a feared person means safety and for a dead person means forgiveness and for an ill person means curing also for a jailed person means freedom.

If one dreamt he was speaking in an unknown language or was listening it means she will wander in an affair and doesn't know how to get rid of it.

Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, as Mr. Einstein has said the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is international and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanings.People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Bibliography:
1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-728 A.C).
3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
4- Guides in the dreams , by Jaber ibn Hay'an( Father of the new chemistry)
5- Interpretations, by Ibn Ash'as ( 840 A.C).
6- Complete interpretations, by Habish Teflisi ( 1180 A.C).
7- Treasures of the dreams( Al Ma'moni) by Abd al Salam ( 963 A.C).
Good luck.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Gamer M » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Varzandeh wrote:If one dreamt about a sword in its scabbard means a woman or his wife and without a
cover means some money or a position or a son.
If a woman dreamt had a sword in hand means she will have a baby boy.
If dreamt the sword broke in its cover means her baby in her belly is in danger.
If a man dreamt had a naked sword in hand and hit to someone but it didn't cut means
his generation will be cut.
If dreamt there was pending a sword on his neck means he will have a governorship.
If dreamt he hit a sword to someone without any reason means that person will be
famous.***
If dreamt someone took his sword means he will lose his position.***
If his sword was broken means he will lose his position or his son is in danger.
If dreamt he tied a sword on his waist means he will have a long life.
If dreamt he had a gold sword means a boss or a headman will cause him some
comfort.
If dreamt he had an iron sword means his affairs will arrange.
If dreamt his sword was of glass means he will receive a benefit from a boss.
If dreamt his sword was of pearl means he will have benefits from a scientist.
Sword may also mean : 1- a child 2- position 3- kindness 4- benefits 5- a victory 6- a
powerful lecturer.

If dreamt was sleeping on a bed means she will receive some dignity but she is
far from religion because being asleep means a neglect.

Some interpreters say sleeping for a feared person means safety and for a dead person means forgiveness and for an ill person means curing also for a jailed person means freedom.

If one dreamt he was speaking in an unknown language or was listening it means she will wander in an affair and doesn't know how to get rid of it.

Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, as Mr. Einstein has said the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is international and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanings.People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Bibliography:
1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-728 A.C).
3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
4- Guides in the dreams , by Jaber ibn Hay'an( Father of the new chemistry)
5- Interpretations, by Ibn Ash'as ( 840 A.C).
6- Complete interpretations, by Habish Teflisi ( 1180 A.C).
7- Treasures of the dreams( Al Ma'moni) by Abd al Salam ( 963 A.C).
Good luck.

Thank you!
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:14 pm

Gamer M wrote:the other guy who attacked me in my sleep
Sure, you were asleep when you were stabbed by his Little Sword. So you do not have to admit to yourself that you wanted or enjoyed it.
Cloaked is uncircumcised penis.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion