Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Baja, Cutting Hair, Sunny, Music, Cousin, School Bus, etc

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Baja, Cutting Hair, Sunny, Music, Cousin, School Bus, etc

Postby Prime » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:37 pm

Feb. 3, 2018

- i was with Sunny. we were laying in the bed.. i remember touching with her breasts... if i recall correctly.. i was just touching her breasts but she wanted to do with whole thing and i didnt want to. because of that, she felt disrespected. i think she was rubbing her down there area up against me and i walked away. yeah i was just interested in her breasts, and even then, i was like, i cant believe i even touched them.
- sunny was over my place. it was different though. i liked the lighting. dim lighting. nice and clean house. it was really in the kitchen that i remember. it was in the bedroom and the kitchen. i dont recall the bedroom but i remember being in the bedroom.
- the kitchen was long. rectangular-ish. my kitchen i have now is square.

- then i remember Baja was in this dream as well, maybe Johnny as well.
- Baja was cutting hair in the high school. i remember he cut joe jacksons hair. and i was looking for him about that. not sure if wanted to get a hair cut by him or something about the hair cutting. but he never got his license or nothing, he was just cutting hair. i was like, "man all this time i could have just gone to Baja. thinking about it, he probably feel obligated to cut mine for free.. but i would give him some money though."
- i finally found Baja, and he was much much thinner. he was real thin. i dont remember what he said when i finally found him though.

- i remember some people coming over my house.. she was my cousin in the dream, but she was mixed.. big hair, kinda like Jahiyas
- and some musician was over, he seemed to be famous and we were working on our music. i can still hear what he was singing.. "i sound so different now / i sound so different now / they cant stop me now"
- i guess the people above him wanted him to sound a certain way, but he wanted his own sound, and he found his own sound.. i think he was singing with a guitar.. it was either a guitar or something like a guitar.

- i was on this school bus.. i seemed to be on it throughout the entire dream, different parts sprinkled in.
- i was in the back, one of the last seats, yellow school bus.
- somebody outside stopped the bus for me, it was my cousin, that girl from earlier, mixed, big hair.. so i got off and thats how the dream ended.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion