Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

tyler, alien invasion, mother, uncle steve, mr bean, etc

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

tyler, alien invasion, mother, uncle steve, mr bean, etc

Postby Prime » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Feb. 4, 2018

- i was talking to tyler, might have been via facebook messenger. i think we were talking about an alien invasion in a war.. while talking about the invasion war, i saw the things happening.
- then while talking to tyler, i suddenly heard my mother. idk if she called me or i just heard her, but she was talking to me crying, and told me, "you dont think about me ever." or something like that.

another dream,

- we were about to go on a trip, i dont remember who everybody was, but before we could go, they wanted to show me something, we had to go on a bike ride. bicycle. it was 2 of us here on the bikes, had to go somewhere to show me something.
- my uncle steve was in it... he wanted to show a mr. bean clip.. he was fighting in this clip with a couple people, i think.
- i remember on the bikes i was riding on the right side which is the outside of the sidewalk by the street. That was deliberate, too. the person i was with was making sure i was on the right, the outside by the street.
- there was some girls in this dream i just cant remember, so much i cant remember. cant stand when that happens.

thats all i remember.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion