Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need an understanding please

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Need an understanding please

Postby TvirusGirl » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:01 pm

There's 2 dreams, both go about the same way except the endings. My dream is called Jacob's Ladder. It starts out I'm in a school and both dreams has the same people from the last dream of JL. There's a girl kinda hyponotyizing other girls all dressed in light white dresses and making them climb this really tall ladder, and each girl sits on a rung of the ladder, which look more like a hammock where each rung should be. As this is happening in the first dream I'm trying to stop this, I knew she was going to burn it. I can't remember if I did stop it that time. But i let the girl hyponotyizing people live. The second dream today, by the time I came outside the double doors she had already burnt Jacob's ladder from the bottom up with all the girls on the rungs burnt to ash. The girl who hypnotized just kinda sat there expecting to get away with it. I was furious, I told her I should have killed you last time, then this wouldn't have happened. I had a bat and swung weakly at her and it knocked softly off her head and she kinda looked at me like "are you serious?" in a lightly shocked way. Then I kinda bashed her head in.
This dream really freaks me out, id really like an explanation as to why I'm having this recurring dream! But now that the hypno lady is dead, I wonder if ill have it ever again?
TvirusGirl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Need an understanding please

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:43 pm

are you familiar with the story of Jacob's Ladder in the Bible ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Need an understanding please

Postby Sheena » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:15 pm

The hypnolady is yourself. And killing her is a healthy dream image, suggesting personal integration of your own capacity to anger and control. What she does by manipulation you finally do with directness and purpose and strength, more honest self.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion