Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I would love some help with deciphering this dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I would love some help with deciphering this dream

Postby T1ks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:16 am

The dream starts like this. I’m in a castle. I see vampires coming to attack the castle.
I can’t do anything at that point but just look. I feel frightened. I stay near a window for some time. Just look down as vampires attack. I don’t see anyone getting killed, just how they are coming. A moment later my door bursts
Open. I see a female vampire coming my way(I’m a man)(i have never seen that woman before). Suddenly i jump out of the window. I become a vampire myself And i start to fly away. But this is all new and i did not know how to fly exactly. (I have flewn before in my dreams but not with wings)
Anyway i struggle for a bit and then i can fly smoothly. I fly to a nearby rooftop and the female vampire follows.
At first i attack out of fear and try to bite her neck. But somehow she is stronger and does not let me. So i stare at her
With my mouth open trying to bite and she smiles at me. And suddenly we start kissing and we kiss for a while and
I wake up.
Can anyone help with this?
Thankfully,
Henri
T1ks
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I would love some help with deciphering this dream

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:26 am

A castle means a good amount of money on the way.
The vampires if blood drinker mean the people who want to lend money.
Flying means a travel is on the way in a month or two.
An unknown roof means a woman.
To kiss means doing a help/favor.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:12 am

A struggle to integrate feminine aspects of the self.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby T1ks » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:45 pm

T1ks
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion