Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A Dragon and some werid Hillbillys.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A Dragon and some werid Hillbillys.

Postby formally chris1983 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:42 pm

Well I don't know where to begin. I dreamt that I had these glad stone's in my hand. I was walking around some town when a Dragon attacked. Just by walking around on his hind legs. I was standing talking to a work colleague and it walked around the corner. My work colleague told me to give her the stones instead of attacking it, she tangled physically with the Dragon dispute it's wise and kinda rammed these black stones into it. The Dragon died and disappeared. She handed back a few of the stones to me. The dream goes on in a weird twisted way. Im held hostage in my parents home by some weird looking "wrong turn" hillbillys who want usb charging cables.
formally chris1983
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: A Dragon and some werid Hillbillys.

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:46 pm

A dragon means a powerful enemy, stones means pieces of money.
The enemy will go away.
If you were a hostage means you will keep away from a sin.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: A Dragon and some werid Hillbillys.

Postby formally chris1983 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:55 pm

Ahhhh. That explains a lot. Have money worries and having to
I move but I can't. Clearly having money would make this problem go away. Not sure what the Sin is though.
formally chris1983
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion