Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ex, strange man, break-in? Varzandeh?????

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

ex, strange man, break-in? Varzandeh?????

Postby Yabbadabba123 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:25 pm

This morning i dreamt that there was a man in my apartment and we were going to be together but my ex boyfriend came in to my home wearing a black shirt and jacket that had pink lipstick stains on it... He proceeded to my bedroom and got into my bed with me and was completely naked...I was trying to sneak the other guy out of my place and then i noticed there was a dark colored urine stain on my hallway floor...the guy had urinated on my floor and then snuck out...then i met up with an old friend of mine and she told me that my ex was with a friend of hers and i was upset...then when i went back home there were some strangers in my apartment that had broken in...it was a small family... i kicked them out and locked the door but somehow the door kept unlocking by itself....

Please interpret?????
Yabbadabba123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: ex, strange man, break-in? Varzandeh?????

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:32 pm

A man means achieving a wish , his urine means some money.
Black shirt and jacket means he will be sad.Pink stains means he is somewhat happy with women.
He was naked means you will understand a secret of him.
Locking the door means not achieving a wish but unlocking door means achieving a wish.
Good luck.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion