Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hallway Dream Help

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Hallway Dream Help

Postby elanarenee » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:35 pm

I've had the same reoccurring dream for about two months now. If someone could tell me what their interpretation is that would be very helpful to me.
I'm sitting in a room with oversized furniture that's styled in what a wealthy person would have had in the Victorian era, the color scheme is dark red, royal purple and gold but I can't fully make out what the pictures on the walls are of (they're a mixture of green blobs with shapes of other earth tone colors). I'm reading a gorgeous hardcover book with no words or pictures in the pages or on the cover on a chair with a back that extends about 3 feet higher than normal, next to a bookcase with books on the shelves that are placed there in an odd way (but it's not unorganized). I can't see what or know why but something that seems frightening makes me look up. I try to scream and no sound comes out. The dream goes from feeling confusing to giving me a claustrophobic sensation with pure terror. My teeth fall out, at first one by one in the front then in disgusting teeth clumps. I tug at some of my hair in frustration and parts of my hair easily comes out in my fists. I start to run to try to escape. I'm in a hallway with doors on both sides that have large lion knockers on them even though they're just bedroom doors, a dark red carpet, a very high ceiling that doesn't end- it's a super bright white light and as I run down it I try to open each door. Sometimes I run past a few doors without trying to open them after trying the first 10 doors, every door I try is locked and the ceiling moves further and further away. I'm trying to scream and cry but no sound comes out. This goes on for a few minutes until I wake up.
elanarenee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Hallway Dream Help

Postby Sheena » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:15 pm

Hallway recalls the birth canal. Some new sense of self is developing.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Hallway Dream Help

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:27 pm

A book means an opening in the life at first ,
Written book/paper means kind of science,
White paper /book means a piece of money.
But falling teeth means family members will go to a far travel or will pass away, This can be a warning...
Your hair means your money and dignity that you will spend or lose some.
Opening a door means achieving a wish but if can't open the door means not achieving a wish and a sorrow.
Screaming means a disaster on the way...
Please to reduce the effects donate to a few homeless a few dollars and ask forgiveness God a 100 times.
Please keep in contact and update in less than a month.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion