Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about silverfish morphing into beetles

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream about silverfish morphing into beetles

Postby ScorpioCancer » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:04 am

I was in a room, it looked like a living or dining room. The walls were white and there was a wooden table and chairs in the far corner. It was bright, as if there were windows letting in light, but I don’t remember seeing any. My Mom and sister were there, and others but they are not clear, all gathered around the table. Everyone was smiling and calm, talking to one another. I was on the opposite side of the room, watching them. I was standing next to what I remember thinking was a couch, but I didn’t see it.

As I watched them, I started to notice something small crawling out of what looked like a pipe cap near the bottom of the wall. The wall surrounding the cap had disintegrated. I looked closer, and noticed they were small bugs that looked like silverfish but were brown. There were only a few at this point.

I tried to say something, wanting to tell the people at the table that there were bugs crawling along the wall towards them, but couldn’t speak. I tried to point at the bugs, but no one noticed. Finally I decided I needed to clean it up, and thought to grab the vacuum. I moved closer to the hole, and as I did, more bugs started to crawl out.

The closer I got, the more they spilled out, and they grew bigger and bigger, morphing from silverfish into beetles colored with bright red and yellow spots. I remember feeling afraid and curious. I tried to get the others attention again, but still was unable to speak and my gestures went unnoticed. This is where my dream ended.
ScorpioCancer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream about silverfish morphing into beetles

Postby Sheena » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:17 pm

Colors betray emotions. Richer sort of experiences potential for this dreamer.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Scorpio1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:25 pm

Small bugs in your house, whatever kind they are, nearly always mean 'minor irritations in daily life' - niggles, rather than big problems.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:41 am

Bugs are financially weak people, with yellow spots means they are partially sick.
small fish means girls.You vacumed them.
Please update in less than a month when something related happened.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion