Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

THE COIN

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

THE COIN

Postby Gus Who » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:23 am

Dream starts out as I introduce (address) “THE COIN” like an official in a public ‘coin toss’ (I am younger 25- 30 years old) and this is a ‘hi-tech’ coin as the small print on it ‘right (writes) itself’ ... as it is connected to the ‘currency’ (Holy Spirit/ universal cents ) as a camera zooms in on the coin and it’s a legal document (Note) that has little raised words, as if being forged in to the coin, only to fade out and new words form... as I bond all who use this coin to ‘GOD’ (Godfather rules - The House rules - Universal rules) - commonsense - :2cents:

... at this point of the dream, I feel like I had this dream before... way back when... and I place the coin into a coin slot in a Wall ...

Dream skips ... as I am the keeper of the coin, and :infinity: see ‘the writing on the wall’ and the parties at play are using this coin... as the wall now has... well -looks like mail slots, as statements pop out informing each player who uses the coin of where they stand... reminds me of a post office Wall... and I am hearing some of the prayers / thoughts of all ... and require me to be fair minded ... (a Judge’s view) as those that claim to have of this coin... received statements

This point is when I wake up...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: THE COIN

Postby Sheena » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:18 pm

psychotic.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:07 pm

have you ever watched a game of cricket ???

"howzat" ?!

well .. before a test can start .. there is a coin toss .. to determine which team will field .. and .. of course .. which of the two teams will bat ...

from memory .. one the captains call "tails" .. and the winning captain gets to decide to bat or bowl ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Gus Who » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:34 pm

This coin went to actual worth, as it would calculate in actual worth to each player. Not like coins today... criminals can’t make “money” or worth with such coin. It’s more like a debit account... as to being blessed or cursed
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:43 pm

If it was a big silver coin in your hand , it means you will buy a house or will have a baby in a year or two....
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Gus Who » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:51 am

It was a normal size coin, like 1¢... but when you looked at the fine print... it would write (right) itself ... (like a compass to point north) ... I was in :whistling: toon with it... as it made :2cents:

... later on it turned into a notifying statement (machine type) ... player card (balance) ... as everyone had to have “this COIN” as currency
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion