Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Some kind of BSOD Dream...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Some kind of BSOD Dream...

Postby HeartSoul » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:59 am

This honestly just happened to me. While I was asleep last night, I had a odd dream where I died in my sleep and later somehow revived afterwards. Throughout the rest of the dream, I was in some kind of BSOD mood (BSOD = Blue Screen of Death, for anyone wondering). Basically, my personality in the dream was to just go with the flow. If someone wanted to hit me, I'd just stand there and take the hits (it didn't happen in the dream, but that was basically what my personality in the dream was). I kinda just felt... Disconnected from reality in the dream. While I don't expect a psychologist-like example, does anyone know what interpretations can be made in this dream?
HeartSoul
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Some kind of BSOD Dream...

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:43 am

If dreamt a live person died and was put in the casket means he will go to the
governor and will have benefits.

If dreamt died and again was alive will have a long life.*************************** this is your case....
If one dreamt a dead person died again there is a danger for his child.
If dreamt his child died means he will get rich, some interpreters say he will be safe
from his enemies.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Some kind of BSOD Dream...

Postby Sheena » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:19 pm

Self annihilation can be a desire.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion