Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Floating in space

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Floating in space

Postby FlyingGuy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:05 am

Hi all,

I've decided to share a dream which I've had about 10 years ago, and which has stuck with me ever since. I have many themes in dreams which are recurring, I have many (fictional) places in dreams which I regularly visit, but this dream contained none of that. I've never again had a dream like this one.

It starts of in a spaceship, there seems to be some kind of battle going on between people or aliens (can't remember this) on 1 spaceship or more (can't remember this either). But what I can remember is that I was somehow helping in the conflict, but after the conflict I found myself floating in space. I was a robot (don't know if I was a robot all along). While I was floating away from everything, it was almost completely black around me. The only thing I could hear was a heartbreaking tune as if this was a scene from a movie, and what I felt was this feeling of complete helplessness and abandonment, even though my 'job' with the conflict had been successful. I have never been so overwhelmed with this kind of melancholy (if it is melancholy) ever before or after in a dream. I would be floating through space for eternity, always there and immortal, but never in reach of anything.
FlyingGuy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Floating in space

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:56 am

If one dreamt himself in the sky/space means will go to a travel and will gain some dignity and greatness which has been at that time of the dream with a few months interval.
If dreamt was flying in the wide sky also will go to a travel with blessings.

If dreamt went to the sky with the decision not to come back, means he will gain
greatness and kingdom or will look for a big goal that will achieve.
If dreamt heard a voice from the sky means goodness and health.
A battle means your salary or money has been increased at that time.

Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of life.You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do? what is the last version ?...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby FlyingGuy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:24 am

Varzandeh wrote:If one dreamt himself in the sky/space means will go to a travel and will gain some dignity and greatness which has been at that time of the dream with a few months interval.
If dreamt was flying in the wide sky also will go to a travel with blessings.

If dreamt went to the sky with the decision not to come back, means he will gain
greatness and kingdom or will look for a big goal that will achieve.
If dreamt heard a voice from the sky means goodness and health.
A battle means your salary or money has been increased at that time.

Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of life.You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do? what is the last version ?...

Thanks for the reply, however, I don't think that these symbols really help with this dream.

The sad music and the feeling of helplessness and abandonment are what's important imo, and I think it's not difficult to explain that.

Anyway, it happened about 10 years ago, and I don't really remember in what kind of mental state I was at that time.
FlyingGuy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:55 pm

Simply a picture of a present mood state at the time.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion