Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need an interpretation

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Need an interpretation

Postby SoulPainter » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:46 pm

What does this dream mean? With your adoptive parents back at your old house in Canada. Taking a long time to get ready. Going to meet your biological mother (who ignores you and asks other family members to ignore you in real/waking life). Driving on the highway with big green signs, a big curve, entering a city. Meeting your biological mother outside with her on one side and you on the other side of a picnic table. No hug, but a smile from her.
SoulPainter
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Need an interpretation

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:17 pm

If one dreamt he/she entered a city or a town means his belief will get power and will achieve a wish.
If dreamt got out of the city or was forced to leave it means he/she will lose some morals and won't achieve the wish.

Dreaming of a path means searching for belief and constancy about it also true
material affairs.
If one dreamt was going in a high way means he will go in the way of belief and
God's satisfaction.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby SoulPainter » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:07 am

Varzandeh wrote:If one dreamt he/she entered a city or a town means his belief will get power and will achieve a wish.
If dreamt got out of the city or was forced to leave it means he/she will lose some morals and won't achieve the wish.

Dreaming of a path means searching for belief and constancy about it also true
material affairs.
If one dreamt was going in a high way means he will go in the way of belief and
God's satisfaction.

Mersi. :)

(PS. No people I'm not saying merci. I'm saying mersi. It's Farsi).
SoulPainter
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:42 am

Thank you... Tashakor...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby SoulPainter » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:19 pm

Varzandeh wrote:Thank you... Tashakor...

Oh, I'm sorry I thought it was mersi. Someone told me it was and I used to always say mersi to my former neighbours. They were Iranian. Oh, now I feel foolish.

I'm sorry.

Well, Tashakor. :)
SoulPainter
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion