Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Trapped and Lost

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Trapped and Lost

Postby Capowell » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:54 pm

I keep have the same dream of being trapped in a huge creepy house. I keep finding hidden pathways and crawl spaces to get from room to room in the house. I remember opening doors to some of the dreams and seeing very disturbing images. In one room was a woman that was levitating over a body on the bed with candles lit all over the room. The woman was dressed in a tattered black dress, she had long white hair and solid black eyes. In another room was the same woman just standing in the middle of the room staring at me with smoke surrounding her, in the smoke I could see the letter A.I.C. and she would open her mouth and let out this blood curdling scream. I would always shut the door and run. Next thing I would know I'm in the basement in a huge whole in the ground with other people. We are all screaming for help and trying to get out. I remember clawing at the dirt and rock to try to escape the hole. My hands are getting cut and torn up from the rock. I always wake up crying and screaming about bloody hands. Someone please help me with this cause it scares me to sleep and Ive been having this same dream about once a week for the last 15 years. Any insight is GREATLY appreciated!!!!
Capowell
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Trapped and Lost

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:01 pm

Being trapped is a symbol for being deceived and lied.
Hidden rooms means a cheating partner.
Going from a room to another means curing a serious illness.
Being in a basement and screaming means a disaster on the way.
A woman with white hair and black eyes means a plague.
Please donate to the homeless people for charities.
And ask forgiveness God a 100 times ,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Capowell » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:09 pm

Im still confused by this. Am I being deceived and lied to? And does this mean I a have a subconscious suspicion that my partner is cheating? And I dont understand the curing of a serious illness or the plague from the woman. Please help me.
Capowell
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:28 am

Your dream is not a good dream and seems a bad news about lies and deceives on the way.
And plague may mean an epidemy in the city...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:05 pm

If you are associated to American International College this one is easy. You have over-committed to what is wrong for you.
More technically, the woman in black is yourself, disowned aspects of self, whatever that image might signify for you: sex? deep wisdom? non-linear thought?
The structure that is complex and disorganized is your mind.
The crowd in the basement is the collective unconscious.
Go back to the initials. Such literal messages from the unconscious are a valuable clue.

Note the symbolism of escape. Imagery of injured hands suggests you are grabbing at the wrong thing, harmful to you and ineffective with the part of self that has impact on the world around you. At this deeper level you can perceive that the emotional over-reaction to flee is a mistake.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion