Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Alien?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Alien?

Postby AnaPopovic » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:09 am

Hy guys! :excited:

I've read a lot about alien dreams, but last night..I've had a specific dream, it's not like any other i've usualy had.
Fair to say, I'm still feeling a bit confused.

So the dream starts of with me and my male friend, having a sleep over.
We are both in my bed, facing the window wich is open and you can see the night sky clearly.
Suddenly my friend, he notices a bright green light on the sky, moving towards us slowly.
Both at that moment, we feel amazed and a bit startled/scared because the more we watched, the closer it was getting.
So we both in silence, watch how the unknown shape is coming towards and we are by now pretty sure it's coming to our window.
Now we are shaking, both really scared, just watching it from the darkness of our room.
The object stopped, and it let out something...something like a mechanism wich is connected to that object and its going slowly down to our window and entering my room.
It has a green light on it, wich is some kind of sensor detecting movements (something like in a movie "War of the Worlds" 20015).
My friends leans on my ear and whispers "I think they are searching for you". As he said that, the sensor rushes towards my face and blinds me witht the light. I pass out.
After that im awake (still a dream), and I find my self in some light white room. I see a young, pretty looking woman coming to me..and I notice her eyes.
They were ultra green, like trully bright bright green (not ordinery colour of eyes) and inside the eyes it seemed like there are some molecules moving that are cousing such colour. I notice that her vibe is not something i sensed before. It just went thru my head that she is not human, since I trully can't recognise such vibration.
Now the interesting part: she leans, and kisses me..then she tells me to oraly please her. I dont remember the feeling I've had, but I remeber doing so as she told, and then after she was "done" she looked me with those eyes, wich was filling me with..fear but admiration as well, and she said "I hope you know, that you can't speak about this...to no one". :?

Then I woke up, the dream is over.
(English Is my foreign language, so..excuses for poor writing)
AnaPopovic
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Alien?

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:51 am

Your dark room...Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of life.You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life?

Yellow light ; praying to God
White light ; some of knowledge
Red light ; a friend
Green light ; some of wisdom

Green eyes means a pagan woman.

Having sex means doing a favor /help by words.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:12 am

Male and female principles within the self are differentiated tho proximal.
Male function is perception of what is external - vigilance.
Female is pictured as carrying all the vulnerability of the self, which is conflated with desireability.
Further, the feminine is 'blinded' to what is external, to reality, therefore knowing only of what is within = feelings desires, etc.
All this gender stereotyping is culturally typical ordinary and conformist.
The pretty woman is the Desired Self.
That bit about orgasmic oral sex makes a picture more about difference and complementarity - giver and receiver - rather than integration and wholeness. Next time you dream the pretty woman, kill her and eat her. This image only a simulacrum of eating, which would be unification. Why does dreamer keep self at a step removed from the person she wants to be?
Doing so disables the self: " you can't (are not capable) to speak". It also signifies that the self is unspeakable = incomplete and out of place.
Note that this subconscious awareness is instigated by a green light. Green means GO. Go for what?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby AnaPopovic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:26 am

Dear
Varzandeh and Sheena, thank you both.
Thinking about the darkness of my room and its message, goes really with everything that Sheena said.
I've been thinking most about these words:
"Doing so disables the self: " you can't (are not capable) to speak". It also signifies that the self is unspeakable = incomplete and out of place.
Note that this subconscious awareness is instigated by a green light. Green means GO. Go for what?"
Thank you, for it is very insightful!
AnaPopovic
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion