Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help With Recent Dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help With Recent Dreams

Postby Caitybee » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:51 am

Hey everyone,

I've been using Dream Moods for a while to determine my dream meanings, I just never knew there was a forum! If I had I'd have come here far sooner to ask about strange dream meanings. I have a few I'd like to be analysed by people here to better explain what they could be telling me.

A month ago I broke up with my boyfriend. It came out of nowhere, and it devastated me. Ever since I have been fighting to get him to come back to me, since the issue we broke up over was quite small, and easily fixed. That said, I've had so many dreams I could barely keep up with them. A few made me really dig deep and try to uncover their truth.

Dream #1:
I had this dream last week, just after the weekend. I was in an outside location, laying next to 3 dragons. All of them were laying side by side, the exact same position, and they were all sleeping. The dragon I was next to was black, the middle dragon was white, and the final dragon was red. I remember looking up and seeing a cop walking past the dragon closest to me to check on me or something. On the ground under my arm was a blueprint. The kind that has white writing on blue paper, no idea why I had it, but the cop seemed to be checking to see if I had it.

That dream came on Sunday night going into Monday last week. On Sunday I got into an argument with my mom and left the house at 8pm on a walk. I ended up walking for 2 hours and went across the city. I was safe don't worry.

The closest I could get to explaining that dream was what each dragon represented. I think black represents my most powerful fear, which is being alone, white represents luck, and red represents a choice. Not sure how correct this is, but please help me out if possible.

Dream #2:
This dream had my (now ex) boyfriend in it. It was brief but made me wonder what it meant. He recently needed money from a laptop he gave me for Christmas to fix his car. I gave it back to him on the Sunday I left home as a Thank You for bringing me back home. (He came to pick me up because I told my sister the only way I'd come home was if he picked me up). I didn't think he'd do it, but he did. Anyway, the dream was me standing with him outside with his car parked in front of me, and he was facing me with his back to the car. He smiled at me, saying something I couldn't figure out, and embraced me before giving me a kiss. Then I proceeded to walk around the car to check out the repairs that were made. The dream was as if it was from the future, and there was snow on the ground in the dream so I know it was keeping up with recent times.

Dream #3:
I had this dream last night (Feb 7th) and it was also about my (now ex) boyfriend. In the dream I was sitting at one of the tables close to a window of a local coffee shop I go to some nights during the week. My mom was sitting across from me and she said to me my ex had got me a Ruby Necklace and planned to give it to me, but sold it and got 1,000$ out of it. I remember responding to her with my arms crossed; "Of course he did, he has a horseshoe up his a**". I remember the way I said it too, I was stressed and it was more of a disappointed "I can't believe this" sort of response.

Extra Dream:
One last dream which I feel deserves to be recognized. I had this dream several weeks ago when I was still trying very hard to heal from the break up (still am). I was in the passenger seat of my (now ex) boyfriend's car, and we were driving along the local expressway, and I remember looking off into the distance and seeing either a sunset, or a sunrise. Not sure which it was, but opinions would be appreciated.

Sorry for so many dreams I need help with, many of mine are so strange, I've never figured them out completely. I'm still going through the emotions from the break up, and I also have severe mental illness issues, so my dreams are usually greatly enhanced by that.

Any, and all help would be very much appreciated!

Thank you!
- Caity :)
Caitybee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help With Recent Dreams

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:54 am

Dragon is a symbol for a powerful enemy so, 3 enemies around.
A pendant if with a chain means an argument and ruby means about money.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:52 am

1. Dreamer well explains her concerns (loneliness) and hopes (luck, choice). Perhaps the latter is why the wise dragons are asleep. If choices are based on or merited by luck alone, omitting, say, reason and purpose, then all of existence is an impulsive crap shoot. Incidentally, red-black-white is old flag of Germany and current flag of several southeastern European states.
2. Dreamer explains this is a picture of current situation to contextualize these dreams. Personally in need of repair, which for self can be accomplished by a loving pair-bond. Therefore be cautious that the romance is not really about the needs of both to participate in a Rescue.
3. Rubies are red, which usually signifies happiness or sex. A wishful picture about mother's desire. Or perhaps it is a wish for approval of the anger.
1000 conventionally signifies unity of all, total satisfaction. Conventionally the $ is written before the number.
4. Ambiguity of the sun image is a deep truth. Here is how Eliot puts it: What we call an end is also a beginning, and when we make a beginning we also make an end. The end is where we start from.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Caitybee » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:07 am

Hmm ok thank you. Your responses confuse me a little bit, as that's not what I interpreted myself, especially the dragons representing enemies since I don't really have enemies right now. I made peace by handing the laptop back, so nobody has anything negative to say or feel towards me right now.

@Sheena When you say the "latter" do you mean loneliness is why the dragons are asleep?

I had another strange dream last night, but only one moment stuck out the most. I heard a song playing that my ex and I use to listen to all the time together, it's a country song and he was the one that introduced it to me, and when I hear it I think of him, so idk what the universe is trying to tell me lately. I have so many dreams, some nights I have more than one, frequently 2-3 dreams, or seems that way.

I need to keep a diary of all my dreams.
Caitybee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:26 am

Music in dream language ( not reality) means a sorrow on the way.
A song is interpreted as a lie speech...
The idea for a dream journal is great...
I have journals of about 10,000 dreams of me and my daughter.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:16 pm

No, you have it backwards. Use a dictionary for god's sake!!!
Your dreams do not come from the universe. They come from you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Scorpio1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:45 pm

I'm sorry to hear this, a break up is never easy.
But my gut feeling is that you'll find someone much better than him, who deserves you.

You wrote:

"He recently needed money from a laptop he gave me for
Christmas to fix his car. I gave it back to him on the Sunday."

So, have I got this right, he wanted his Christmas present back? Charming guy. :shock:
Already I don't like him!

The 3 dragons: my intuition is that they represented exciting potential, passion, but they were sleeping, ie, what you hoped for is not currently happening. The blueprints you were carrying/holding, are your plans for the future, which you are still holding on to: the dream just reflects your current state.

The car dream is hard to interpret because it depends entirely on which it was - a sunrise means a new start, but a sunset, the sun going down on something, means the end.

The necklace dream, sadly, is the most telling. Rubies are love and feeling; a necklace is a love relationship. (I've noticed that break-ups often go with dreams of, eg, a necklace breaking). Here he 'was' going to give you that, but he sold it. 1 is the number of completion, finishing, and any noughts on the end just add power to it. He would rather have money than you have the necklace: he puts his own wants above the relationship.
Sometimes when people want to break up, they seize on some tiny 'issue' to have an argument about, to give them an excuse. It is hard, but if I were you I would see this as, 'He got one chance to be with me, and he blew it. Next!'
I know you don't feel like this now, but I think in a few months you'll look back shaking your head, and be glad he isn't around!
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caitybee » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:27 pm

Wow Sheena you don't have to be so damn rude. Guess I'll interpret my own dreams myself from now on. Not coming back here if I'm insulted. None of you have any idea what I'm going through right now.
Caitybee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby FlyingGuy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:27 am

Caitybee wrote:Wow Sheena you don't have to be so damn rude. Guess I'll interpret my own dreams myself from now on. Not coming back here if I'm insulted. None of you have any idea what I'm going through right now.

Please don't stop asking for help here. I've been helped wonderfully with just 1 dream.

The thing you need to realize is that the dreams do tell something about yourself and how you look at yourself and the world around you. Feeling heartbroken is a normal feeling and something which we have all experienced. There's no magic word to fix this, nor would it be a good idea to force someone into a relationship which they don't really want. You're just going to end up getting hurt again.

I also agree with the other person that, from what you've told us about your ex, you're actually going to be better of without him.

Take care
FlyingGuy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:05 pm

How does yb get the dermis so thin? Must be a special cream that goes with Narcissism and Umbrage.
Meanwhile, ng puts it very well.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:05 pm

How does yb get the dermis so thin? Must be a special cream that goes with Narcissism and Umbrage.
Meanwhile, ng puts it very well.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Caity, did your ex b/f ever say why he wanted to break up with you ???

there must be a reason for him doing so ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion