Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

In Union with Wolves

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

In Union with Wolves

Postby Dröömasi » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:17 am

I was standing among a group of people in a forest close to the water. It was a gang of some sort. One man said that their/our leader had recieved 'it' ('it' was never called by any other term than 'it', so i am not entirely certain as to what it was. I felt in the dream though that it probably was some package with some illegal substance or some shady thing that was meant to be sold on some black market somewhere).

Another man said that he would overthrow the leader of the gang and take 'it'. This man was a little overweight, bald and he wore a colourful shirt. Many of the others in the gang reacted strongly and screamed out ''That is impossible!''.
Then another man who was quite thin and probably in his 30:s said that he had a plan.

I followed the guy with the plan into a small village that was very close to where we were. We went to a little red house where he lived. Over the door to the house there was a little door to a place that they used to store stuff on the second floor. I was holding the ladder as the man went up and grabbed a thing from the storage room. He brought down a old small (ca 60x30cm) wooden wolf cross. It looked almost like a regular cross with a wolf´s head on the top. He would place the cross inside of the village and that would make it so that the village would be in union with the wolves. His plan was that the union would then help us overthrow the leader of the gang.

We walked into the center of the village and saw that the wolves were already starting to fill up the village. They were friendly to us. More and more wolves came until there were at least one in every house. Wolves were sitting on almost every chair etc. I sat down at a table with a wolf baby in my lap and petted it. At the other side of the table sat an old classmate. She sat and petted a wolf baby as well.

I went on to eat some food and by the table where the food was there was also a wolf. This was an old male wolf and i took some food from the table and fed him from my hand after i had eaten some. This one was a little bit aggressive. He wouldn't attack me but i had to show him respect in order for him to be friendly. If he felt i didn't respect him he moved as to show that he could attack me if i didn't show him the respect he deserved.

I am not quite certain of the message of this dream, so any input from you folks would be appreciated!
Dröömasi
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: In Union with Wolves

Postby Sheena » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:57 pm

This dream is a pompous attitude.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:57 pm

This dream is a pompous attitude.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dröömasi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:35 pm

A few months after i had this dream wolves have moved into the area where i live. They walk around in villages here and even sometimes in the cities. There is a huge wolf panic going on, the media and the people talks about them constantly.
Dröömasi
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion