Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Moana with Strep Throat and a Carnivorous Flower

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Moana with Strep Throat and a Carnivorous Flower

Postby weird_dreams » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:17 pm

So I have this recurring dream where I'm in the Disney movie Moana and Moana gets strep throat so she can't go find Maui and return the heart to Te Fiti. So instead all the villagers make me go, but I don't know how to wayfind and it's super cloudy so I can't see the stars that are supposed to guide me. And the whole time I'm lost in the middle of the ocean trying to find Maui, Tamatoa (the evil giant crab) keeps throwing the evil little fighting coconuts from the movie at me. The whole time I know that if I can just sing the songs from the movie then everything will be fixed and I'll find Maui etc, but I can't sing. Every time I try to, my voice is hoarse like a frog croak so I can't sing. And then out of no where a giant tulip eats me and I'm stuck in his stomach that is lined with needles. Then I wake up. The end.
weird_dreams
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Moana with Strep Throat and a Carnivorous Flower

Postby sravansachintu » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:58 pm

Explore Heather's board "→ dionae" on Pinterest. | See more ideas about Carnivorous plants, Pitcher plant and Slytherin aesthetic.

www.Biharboard.ac.in
sravansachintu
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion