Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My Dream-Moods Forum Introduction.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

My Dream-Moods Forum Introduction.

Postby mwb906 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:56 am

The only reason I am able to recall my dreams in almost 100% detail,
is great thanks to the Author, Tuesday Lobsang Rampa, of his most popular book, YOU FOREVER.

In the book he explains how to have 100% dream-recall.

1. Keep a dream journal and pencil next to your bed,
2. When you wake up, immediately write down your dream.

I have been doing this for about 10 years, and re-calling my dreams is like a walk in the park now.
mwb906
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My Dream-Moods Forum Introduction.

Postby Scorpio1 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:08 pm

I read that, too! :) When I was about 14 (then I read his other books). An absolutely RIVETING book, I've never forgotten it. And I keep a notebook and pen by the bed, too. I've got dream notebooks going back decades, it's fascinating to look through them, and see how precognitive many of them are.

For instance, did you know that your dreams on the first twelve nights of January will often show you the year ahead? (Personal or global events, depending on what your focus is mainly on). ie, dreams the night of Jan. 1st show January, the ones on Jan. 2nd show February, etc etc. (And on the night on your birthday, you often dream of your year ahead). Keeping a journal makes it easy to test and verify this.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion