Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being blocked off...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Being blocked off...

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:58 am

Last night I must of taken 40 or 50 tries at ... :infinity: it...
as I was getting bits and pieces... But each time was blocked or dumbfounded :whoa: ... as if 'blocked or alienated'

and things became obscure ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Being blocked off...

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:53 pm

Gus Who wrote:must of taken

Really!!????
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:53 pm

Gus Who wrote:must of taken

Really!!????
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dreaming Life » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:50 pm

Gus Who wrote:Last night I must of taken 40 or 50 tries at ... :infinity: it...
as I was getting bits and pieces... But each time was blocked or dumbfounded :whoa: ... as if 'blocked or alienated'

and things became obscure ...

What do you mean, what were you trying to do?
Dreaming Life
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:17 pm

:geek: Acquire more knowledge ... [insight]
As I had access to... but was looking for ... :2cents:

Yes, 'must of been' ... 40-50 tries to... See clearer ... as one time I woke up early enough to go to the top corner of a block (track of homes) and lie low(must of been out of their sight)... Just to watch women wake up early and look ... then get in block party groups and walk around the block and look...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dreaming Life » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Ha, there's is a lot of block block block there! :)

P.S. The other poster/occasional troll, was trying to be funny/pedantic about your grammar, where you wrote 'must of been' should have been 'must have been'. It's pretty common, I make the mistake myself sometimes if I'm typing quickly on my phone. It's because most people make a sound more like 'must of' or 'must've' when they are speaking, as it's quite awkward to fully pronounce 'must have' all the time. Also, people (especially grammar nazis) need to remember that the spoken word came before the written word, and the written word is merely an attempt to document what the spoken word sounds like, and sometimes falls short in this capacity. The meaning behind the words is far more important, and in the case of this little grammar snafu the meaning is not lost or changed by it. :)
Dreaming Life
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:09 pm

mi manages to do lots of personal name-calling while asserting in written exchange that language does not matter. What a talent!!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Yes Sheena is a troll and is not going to get it... and I agree about grammer... as I tend to jot :computer: and flow with 'ghost talk' hear... as it is not context, but content that should be looked at.. or understood... as I have fun playing ball (given a style of play is needed ... ) with the Nazi Internet grammer police ... :toothless:

Sheena has no respect and needs to work on the spirit of such language and the boundary... as talent is seen!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:57 pm

How dare you insult my ethnicity! Now apologize!!!!!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion