Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PART 1 OF 2 - Grandson, Toilet Issues (Jan 16)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PART 1 OF 2 - Grandson, Toilet Issues (Jan 16)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:15 am

1. I am in a room with my mom and I think my Italian friend (female) although I don't see her. I hear knocking. I think that I did the knocking!!! At that moment I hear my grandson Oliver’s voice. I think he just woke up from the knock. I turn around and I see his bedroom’s door ajar. I walk towards his bedroom and I see him walking across his crib calling for “Babish”. I understand that he is calling his great grandmother Babish. My mother goes to him while I go up the stairs to go to the bathroom because the bathroom below is already occupied. I enter the bathroom and I sit on the toilet. Suddenly I hear flushing. Quickly I get up from the toilet. I see the water rising up, full of feces. The water overflows on the floor with some of the feces between the toilet and the wall then it stops. I run back downstairs to ask my mother for a plunger and some rags. I go back upstairs to clean up the mess. I notice that the water in the toilet is clear and back at a normal level. (I am not sure what part my friend has in this dream but I know she is there, I just feel her presence).

Note: [i]I never heard the word Babish before. When I did a search on Google I found out it is actually a person’s name. The one I found is a chef and a character in The West Wing movie named Oliver Babish. What coincidence that his first name is the same as my grandson… I can’t understand what connection it has with me??? I just found another link called Bedtime with Babish. It is a site about bedtime poems and stories.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: PART 1 OF 2 - Grandson, Toilet Issues (Jan 16)

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 pm

A little boy around in the dream means a sorrow or an illness on the way for the great grand mother.
Toilet overflowing means a big amount of money on the way in less than a month the same money not twice.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby murph » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:21 am

Lots of dreams are about the physical body.. this could symbolize problems with colon in your body.. do you or grandson suffer psoriasis??? Or similar problem.. interesting that Oliver banish was a chef.. maybe dietary issue..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sylvie2014 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:23 am

Thanks Varzandeh. My mom has health issues for a long time.

Thanks Murph. Your interpretation is very interesting. My grandson has eczema and I have Celiac Disease is an autoimmune disease triggered by gluten.

Yes, Oliver Babish is a chef. He does cooking videos https://www.patreon.com/bingingwithbabish. I am surprised the dream directed me to him because my grandson and daughter are vegetarians. My daughter changed his son's diet (for months) to see if it can help with his eczema. - Thank you again.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby murph » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:08 am

Isn't it so worth knowing about dreams. Actually dreams
Constantly inform us about our physical health as well.
Interesting in your dream the lower toilet is occupied, this is the colon full and you ha've to use the upper toilet this is the skin and thus eczema/ psoriasis type illness which is really leaky gut syndrome.. I think the dream is more you getting healing info for your grandson.. Just looking at your dream again I wonder is it both diet and more water. The plunger being the need for a colonic.. red meat clogs the colon more than any other food..Either way you you do resolve it in dream. I.e. water levels ok again..cheers
Ps "Edgar Cayce and eczema" is worth googling. It's from Edgar cayce readings I learned to interpret my own dreams.
Last edited by murph on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sylvie2014 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:00 am

Murph - Yes, I find dreams so facinating. I notice they used a lot of my actual events to try to give me a message. I wish they would come in clear message so I could understand right away. :) I dream so much and writing them down is very time consuming. But by writing them it helped me in my journey. Thank you for the tip. I think you were put in my path for a reason :)
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:31 pm

You are the mom. Knocking is a self-alert to attend to the infant. Vigilance? Why, something to be afraid about?
Then split of good and bad self. The former dutiful (only) which you call babyish. The other self manufactures uncontainable waste. As if a picture of a split self when it comes to parenting and child care.
Finally, it is bad self that is babyish, needing mo. to clean for it, but whether this is objectively needed is in doubt by evidence of the senses. Therefore, the dream suggests strongly ambivalent attitudes about the role and identity of self with child, based on sense of Inadequacy.
If you consider the child as another aspect of self you can spin it that way, but unlike any other figure in the dream the infant is described/perceived as an whole Other rather than a projection, disowned or logically derived.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sylvie2014 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:31 pm

Thanks Sheena - I am sorry, I am not following. "You are the mom. Knocking is a self-alert to attend to the infant. Vigilance? Why, something to be afraid about?"

Vigilance - inadequacy - - My daughter (grandson's mother) has done and is still doing a lot to figure out how she can help her son (changing diet, medicine, alternative medicine and modalities etc.) But it looks like nothing works. I have suggested things as well but it still doesn't work. So I am not sure, what you are saying?? Thanks for your help!
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby murph » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:45 am

Again I read your dream and all the posts. It's definitely healing for your grandson.. if diet and water levels are ok the only other physical therapy worth trying is osteopathy.. an impaired spine can cause insufficient nerve energy to kidneys colon etc resulting in poor eliminations and resulting toxicity..
The other part of your post concerning bedtime stories with banish triggered a healing episode my wife and I had with our eldest son.. when he was about 9 he was still bedwetting.. we took him to doctors; nurses, gave him tonics etc. Once we were told to wake him every night at 2 am and take him to the toilet. We also tried a faith healer.. all to no avail.. one day speaking to a friend of mine who was spiritually more aware gave my wife and myself this advice for our son.. he told to read him a bedside story every night and just as he was about to fall asleep to say these words meaningfully to him. We were to tell him how much we loved him and he was truly safe and cared for. We took turns every night saying these words to our son and from night 4 he never wet the bed again.. we continued that practiced for months anyway as it just seemed to improve his wellbeing in so many ways.. apparently just as a child is about to fall asleep they enter a state called the hypnogogic state. Here the subconscious is totally open to suggestions from another individual.. and what better reassurance than loving parents to a child.. maybe this is why we crossed paths.
Be great if you keep us updated and your feedback gives so much more depth and true nature and value of dreams.. love and light to you and yours..
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sylvie2014 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:39 am

Thanks Murph. :) About the "The other part of your post concerning bedtime stories with banish" - Sorry, you misunderstood. There is no bedtime stories with Babish. My grandson is calling for Babish who seems to be my mother (his great grandmother).

About your bedtime stories to your son to heal his bed wetting - I like it. It is a wonderful way to show your son how much he is loved and safe. My grandson is 16 months old. My daughter, her husband are telling him thousands of time how much they love him. He is such a happy boy. He smiles and laughs all the time. He is a real sweetheart. They also read to him stories. It is important for the children to know how much they are loved and how important they are.

Thank you again Murph for this exchange of experiences. Greatly appreciated. :) You are right these feedbacks gives more depth, meaning and understanding for what we experience within ourselves. I believe it is all part of healing ourselves and the world. Love and light to your and yours as well! :)
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:13 pm

It is conventional hypnosis - Ericksonian - to design stories that address the underlying emotional and mental matters for behavioral problems.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:18 pm

Sylvie2014 wrote:Thanks Sheena - I am sorry, I am not following. "You are the mom. Knocking is a self-alert to attend to the infant. Vigilance? Why, something to be afraid about?"

Vigilance - inadequacy - - My daughter (grandson's mother) has done and is still doing a lot to figure out how she can help her son (changing diet, medicine, alternative medicine and modalities etc.) But it looks like nothing works. I have suggested things as well but it still doesn't work. So I am not sure, what you are saying?? Thanks for your help!

Thus dual inadequacies - the actual mother as caregiver and you, the actual gmo as helper and authority, sage.
Represented in this nonlinear dream as dual identities.
In that light the implies vigilance suggests distrust.
You might reassess your perception about the vulnerability of the child. Where truly objective or derived from these and other emotional and sentimental factors.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion