Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

failed bus journey

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

failed bus journey

Postby mangodurian » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:36 am

I dreamed I was getting on a bus with a friend, only to see all the available chairs torn up, so we decided to get off. I stepped off, but before my friend had a chance to do so, the doors closed and the bus drove off without me.. leaving me feeling lost and alone. anyone any ideas of the meaning?
mangodurian
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: failed bus journey

Postby murph » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:11 pm

Friendship more important than material comfort. Be more mindful of your friends..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:16 pm

Avoidance is in service of attachment needs and against being left out. In this no-room-at-the-inn dream report, the attempt to elide distress results in that distress.
Dream signifies that at some level dreamer is aware is being self-defeating. This would be the workings of what is called Narcissistic Rage, part of the human condition, and shocking to perceive in oneself.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby mangodurian » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:34 pm

thanks for your interpretations.. much appreciated..
mangodurian
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:58 pm

A bus means a work place , your bf will work there but you will not be appreciated.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion