Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

All my stuff was gone

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

All my stuff was gone

Postby Pixie1531 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:58 am

During my dream, I went downstairs where majority of my stuff is in my house. The rooms were almost empty. I searched all the rooms & closets, even things on the walls were gone. I turned to my s.o. & he said he sold some items but mostly threw it all in the garbage. There was a small pile of things left in a corner. I went mad, I screamed & tried to throw things at him but nothing I threw at him would hurt him. It was as if I was throwing cotton balls at him. I really do have a lot of stuff downstairs, all levels of things. From everyday items like craft supplies, clothes, books, to important things like family heirloom jewelry, files of paperwork, things that cannot be replaced. There is no organized order to any of it but I knew where it all was. When I awoke, I immediately went downstairs & remembered we had a pipe burst & put everything in bins. But why the dream about him tossing out all my stuff & being so mad that I wanted him to feel pain?
Pixie1531
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: All my stuff was gone

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:29 pm

Pixie1531 wrote:being so mad that I wanted him to feel pain?
In narcissistic disorders the main way to cope with emotional distress (usually unaware of it while feeling it) is to shift or transmit the feeling into another and blame them.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: All my stuff was gone

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:29 pm

Pixie1531 wrote:being so mad that I wanted him to feel pain?
In narcissistic disorders the main way to cope with emotional distress (usually unaware of it while feeling it) is to shift or transmit the feeling into another and blame them.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion