Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Calling and taunting demons

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Calling and taunting demons

Postby Kansaskvs » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Recently over the last couple weeks I've had several dreams none of them are the same, but during the dream I realized I'm in control of the dream. I then start to call and taunt to Demons who appear and are violent but I basically just laugh I'm not scared and feel extremely powerful I also wake up from these dreams feeling extremely stress-free just am wondering what it means. Thanks!!
Kansaskvs
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Calling and taunting demons

Postby Dreaming Life » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:25 am

Sounds pretty cool to me, like you are facing off your inner troubles or anxieties or stresses, shouting them down in your dreams and showing yourself that such things are nothing too much to worry about?
My own dream site: https://www.dreaming.life/
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Calling and taunting demons

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:46 pm

The meaning is personal. It will reveal itself when you consider what would occur in your daily life if you handled certain situations exactly the same.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion