Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Passed over Loved One trying to Warn Me

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Passed over Loved One trying to Warn Me

Postby AS1111 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:27 am

A Loved One of mine who has passed over, has visited me in my Dreams two nights in a row... He is trying to warn me about something. Last Night He came to me in a Dream. I was standing to the left side of a Muscle Car. He was in front of the Muscle Car. The hood was up. He motioned me to look down at engine. I looked down at the engine and the Battery was missing... I am not quite sure what this means or what he is trying to warn me about... He is also very protective of me... The first Dream he was trying to Protect me from something or someone... Any Thoughts on this?

Thank You
and Namaste
AS1111
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Passed over Loved One trying to Warn Me

Postby chmjohns » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:47 am

Hello AS1111:

I looked up Battery in the Dream Moods dictionary and found this listed:

Battery
To see a battery in your dream symbolizes life energy and vitality. If the battery is dead, then it suggests that you are emotionally exhausted or feeling low.

Does this seem to fit at all? How are you feeling? Stress or exhaustion right now? Just something to think about. Best to you :-)

chmjohns
chmjohns
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Indra » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:52 am

A car usually represents your independence/ control over your life, the fact that there might be a vital part missing, like the battery may be a warning
that you might be losing your independence.
Battery is a strong symbol for strength and vitality. Something has drained you and is making you lose control.
Maybe the loss of that person that has passed away has drained you emotionally and is now trying to tell you
to keep it together.
God bless
Indra
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Scorpio1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:56 pm

Dead relatives do still help and warn us from the astral world, they care about us, so I'd take these warning visits seriously.

The car is your flesh body, and the 'battery' is your supply of vital energy, life force, as the poster above has said. Without enough of it, you will get ill.
Do you eat fresh, not processed food, get enough sleep, and regularly get fresh air spending time out in nature? All those things can restore your life force.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:26 pm

Whatever the interpretation of car and battery, those images stem from some awareness present in the dreamer, subliminally perhaps, and suppress, like wearing self out. The appearance of the dead attachment figure only tells us that dreamer associates that individual in some unspecified ways with her sense of her own well being.
You do not need spirit mumbo-jumbo and alternate realities - calling them 'astral' adds and informs nothing - to work this thru honestly. There are no 'warnings' in dreams unless that is how dreamer already talks to themselves. And there are no cameo appearances, a dream is not staged theater. Stop the muddy magical thinking! The vicious children here bring that to life matters and screw thing up big time.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:05 pm

A car means a work and without battery means without a start up.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Scorpio1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:44 am

Helpful lecture, 'The Dead are With Us', by Rudolf Steiner.

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/191802 ... 10p01.html
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:57 pm

You see how relentless this magical thinking can be. Even promoting kooks like Steiner, who would make you die from smallpox.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:57 pm

You see how relentless this magical thinking can be. Even promoting kooks like Steiner, who would make you die from smallpox.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Innerfire89 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:35 pm

Cars feel like they would represent control and sometime the people in dreams are aspects of yourself, maybe part of yourself or an emotion is hard for you to control or part of you is drained or apathetic.
Innerfire89
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion