Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Accident

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Accident

Postby chmjohns » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:20 am

I had a dream last night that I was driving my new car. The car in front of me suddenly hit the brakes and I almost hit them. My car slid sideways kind of under their car, but didn't get hurt. When I got out of my car, at the top of the hill was a city bus that was emitting huge amounts of carbon monoxide/dioxide ( not sure which ) and all drivers behind in cars were falling asleep and cars were beginning to run into each other. The bus tipped up and began to fall back. I slid my car out of the way, and then moved some other cars as I caught the tail of the bus and it landed on it's side. People were falling asleep everywhere from the exhaust. Even on the bus. Not sure if they were close to death. I didn't get that feeling. I woke up feeling very upset. Nerves on edge. Struggled to go back to sleep. Any thoughts?
chmjohns
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Accident

Postby Indra » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:11 am

Hello, it's not that bad to be really worried.
Driving a new car signifies new found independence, and accident indicates possibly pent up guilt, something you did you are not proud of.
Seeing a bus may indicate that you are going against the crowd, being excluded.
Perhaps you have excluded yourself for selfish reasons?
Black smoke may mean you are not seeing some problem or situation clearly,
White smoke may indicate that your emotions are clouding your judgment.
Sleeping people might indicate that you are not alert or informed about a particular problem.
It's all pointing in the direction of feeling a bit guilty for something.
It's never too late to make changes.
Indra
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:41 pm

chmjohns wrote:People were falling asleep everywhere from the exhaust. Even on the bus. Not sure if they were close to death. I didn't get that feeling.
Others are affected, even eliminated, naturally from something; but dreamer is above it, untouched, a different set of rules. Exceptionism. Can be a part of self-defeating opposition tendencies. Fold that into the excellent feedback from dr.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby chmjohns » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Thanks to both Indra and Sheena. I appreciate the input. Not sure if this is the way to respond to a post :-) Going against the norm certainly feels like a possibility as that is always difficult for me. So this actually could be a good thing. I will think more about all that you shared :-)
chmjohns
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion