Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My daughter eat rotten meatball

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

My daughter eat rotten meatball

Postby Thecaptin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:29 pm

it was new year eve (its not known which year its) and i am visiting my daughter (12 years old) house where she lives (i am devorce and my daughter lives with her mum and spends most of her time at her grandmother house, her grandmother lives there with her sister)

although the house location was not correct because the house in dream was in front of well known restaurant and the real house is in different location. I dit not enter the house but i was standing infront of it.

my ex-wife asked my daughter to take away meatball from the fridge because they were rotten because (as i get from the dream, it my daughter fault why the meatball get rotten beause she did somethibg wrong not sure what its)

I saw my daughter holding the a large amount of meatball in her both hands, and get a bite and taste it and she get disgusted from taste (from her face expression) and threw them on the ground, then i shouted on her telling her its not the right place to threw the meat.

while this is happening, I was thinking of buying food from the restaurant because i have a guest comming (i saw his face in my dream and he looks familiar but i did not recognize him). I was thinking of buying grilled chicken, with freid botatos and hummus and salad, and i felt i am late and should buy the food. (although it was little after noon in my dream) and the food i will buy should be for evening, but in my dream i felt i am late.

Can someone put some inlight here please?
Thecaptin
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My daughter eat rotten meatball

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:30 am

Meat means money and freezed means a hardship seems they are in short of money.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:04 pm

A dream by a father who is planning a wedding feast for the daughter. Unwilling as he may be to accept and support her maturity and absense, there is some part of him that recognizes that his own testicles would not be salutary for her. Or perhaps fears they have not been, viz genetic inheritance and parenting matters.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Indra » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Seeing a family member usually represents the relationship you have with them. Meatballs represent familiarity, being at easy, comfort with someone.
But the giant meatball was rotten, which indicates that someone has failed to make use of opportunities that may have come your way. Seeing a fridge might point out a chilling personality/ cold emotions. Dropping things may represent carelessness.
So perhaps your relationship with your daughter is tainted either by your coldness or your daughters carelessness or both.
A restaurant can either mean that you are feeling overwhelmed by the decisions/ choices you made, or that you are seeking emotional nourishment from outside your normal support system.
Also about feeling late,To dream that you are late signifies your fear of change and your ambivalence about seizing an opportunity. You may feel unready, unworthy, or unsupported in your current circumstances. Additionally, you may be overwhelmed or conflicted with decisions about your future.
It feels to me you lost something there, you lost touch and it leaves you feeling uncertain about your future and your relationships with everyone.
Indra
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion