Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange Dream (Speckled Snake Eggs in Tree)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Strange Dream (Speckled Snake Eggs in Tree)

Postby Gamer M » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:55 pm

I was in my grandpa's house. A huge tree was growing inside (didn't think it was unusual in the dream). I saw an old empty bird nest in the tree. I reached and picked it up. I noticed a pile of speckled eggs on the branch behind it. (Possibly 9) I wondered why there were eggs there and how they were staying balanced on the lone branch. I realized there was a snake with its body wrapped around them. They were SNAKE EGGS. The snake raised its head and looked at me. It had markings similar to both a Copperhead and Rattlesnake. I quickly ran from the tree. I went to tell my grandpa that a poison snake, that had eggs, was in the house. Before I could get to my grandpa to tell him, I realized the snake followed me. It was on the ground right behind my feet. I quickly turned around. It SPOKE. It asked me where the Queen and King were. I told it that I was the Queen. It said good, because I want to kill her. I asked it why. It demanded for me to take it to the King. I refused, because I knew it wanted to kill him too. It told me it would find him later on its own then. It said, "At least I get to kill the queen." It curled back to strike. I realized it had an injury. I told it I know it is hurt. I told it I can help it if it would like. It liked that idea. It told me to help it. I wanted it to agree that it wouldn't kill me or the king if I helped it. It didn't want to agree, but it did eventually. I figured it was lying, but I felt bad for it. Then I woke-up.
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Strange Dream (Speckled Snake Eggs in Tree)

Postby Indra » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:48 pm

I believe being in your grandfathers house means that you are experiencing the psyche and soul of your grandparent.
The tree represents new hopes, growth, desires, knowledge, and life. To find a nest filled with eggs in your dream signify some financial gain.
Did you try and climb the tree to reach out to the eggs? To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced.
Now the snake also has eggs on that tree and wants to kill you. Perhaps someone else wants a piece of that financial gain or get you out of the way to get all the gain to himself.
You tried to reason with that snake, but felt you might only be lied to.
I don't know what is happening in your life, I hope it will make sense to you
Indra
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strange Dream (Speckled Snake Eggs in Tree)

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Generally, eggs represent beginnings, something new and with potential.
Snake is a more ambiguous symbol and refers to personal associations to it. Collectively, snake refers to supernatural knowledge or wisdom, a sort of understanding that does not operate with linear reasoning and logic, but is immediate and mystical. Grandfather, too, is this sort of distant but sometimes and conditionally accessible knowledge.
For 'killing the queen' think about the possibility of over-attachment to mother.
Poison does not matter; it is a conventional apperception; except the possibility of maturity fears. That's why you change ('kill') the connection to controlling and caring maternal dependency.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion