Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream of rockslide

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream of rockslide

Postby L1987 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:13 pm

I dreamt that I was in a house with large windows. Through the window I could see mountains, and suddenly dark clouds (clouds of dark dirt?) rose from the trees and were quickly travelling toward the house. Large boulders appeared out of the clouds and tumbled down the mountainside and crashed into the side of the house. The windows were starting to crack.
My sister was in the house with me, and I think a couple of friends. Our husbands were out working on the mountain and I remember being worried about them.
I have some ideas of what it could mean but would like your interpretation. We have been dealing with a lot of slander and difficulties being thrown at us, and I have been making an effort to rise above it and shield myself. But I can feel my resolve beginning to crack, and I'm worried that it won't be long before I break down. My husband works a lot and is rarely home, and it is because of his job and his family that these things are happening. I think that's why in the dream he is not in the house with me. He is out working on the mountain, caught in the middle of the rockslide (or perhaps the origin of the rockslide?).
L1987
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream of rockslide

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:56 pm

Like a Hitchcock movie the Symbolic Order irrupts into Reality.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Dream of rockslide

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:37 am

You are right, rocks mean hardships on the way and house means your husband who may crack, stay more strong.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion