Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Things out of my mouth...and other disturbing topics

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Things out of my mouth...and other disturbing topics

Postby adelewski » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:35 am

so hopefully someone here can help me, usually my dreams are very vivid, however boring they might be. Normally i am just riding down a street or having a party with strangers...etc. but the the other night i had a terrifying dream. unfortunately i can only remember bits of it. i remember being in my bedroom getting dressed ( also i was much thinner in my dream-as per usual) i just happen to look up and in the northeast corner of my ceiling are brown water stains. It wasnt leaking, but it obviously had in the past. The next thing i remember, i was being chased down an unknown street (but very small town idyllic) by family members, both alive and dead- like they wanted to kill me. the last thing i remember is having been caught up to by the crazy family members, i am not suffering through some sort of punishment, where my mouth is being stretched open and one of the family members is sticking their arm down my throat pulling things out. the last thing she pulls out is extremely hard, and it ends up being me. Original me ends up having a mouth like the wife in Beetlejuice, stretched way out with about 1000 teeth.
thats it. but for some reason this dream has been nagging at me for over a week!!
adelewski
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Things out of my mouth...and other disturbing topics

Postby L1987 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:20 pm

perhaps you are feeling pressure from your family to be someone that you're not. In the dream they try to kill the real you and pull out the 'you' that they want. But in becoming who they want this version of yourself has become warped, injured, violent (1000 teeth).
L1987
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Things out of my mouth...and other disturbing topics

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:54 pm

1000 teeth also can represent finding the perfect solution to a problem by relentless deduction. In this dream it is not about being violent. It is about being right.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion