Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Python Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Python Dream

Postby Lovefranco99 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:27 am

I had a dream this morning. In my dream I saw a old man who convinced me that Python meat is good to eat. I saw him caught one small Python and as he was trying to cut the python with a knife, the python was biting him repeatedly,then I asked if the bites from the python is not painful and poisonous and he said yes, that he is use to it and that python bite is nothing. Finally he cuts the python into 2. Then I saw another old man with a big python which he just killed, he gave me the python with a knife. I cut the python pieces so it can be easy for me to cook and eat. Then the old man asked me to open the stomach of the python to know if I can find anything useful in it. I open the stomach but found so many snails. As I was removing the snails and handing it over to the old man,I woke up.
Pls I really want to know the meaning of such dream.

Regards,
Frank.
Lovefranco99
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Python Dream

Postby murph » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:43 am

Really the dream is saying don't let anyone convince you of anything.. find out for yourself. Python can be temptation or division or seperateness. Thus the python cuts in 2 or divides or separates as opposed to the spiritual Oneness and do unto others etc. In the stomach are snails possibly symbolizing laziness in discovering or seeking dreamers own truth. Ie dont take for granted what somebody else says..hand the old man back his snails.. cheers
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:42 am

If the snake bit him means that person/enemy will overcome him .
If he killed the snake means he will overcome the person.
If dreamt he/she was eating snake flesh means he/she will receive some dignity and rank or if he/she is suitable perhaps a lordship.
If one dreamt he cut a snake in two parts means he will have the enemy's money.

If dreamt he took a white or gray snake in hand means he will receive some greatness.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Lovefranco99 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:57 am

Thanks. I appreciate. Stil confused by the content of the dream.
Lovefranco99
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:29 am

You will understand it in less than a month.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion