Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

50's guy turning into mannequin

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

50's guy turning into mannequin

Postby HunterWolfe » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:04 am

My dream took place in the 50's. I think I was working in construction or something, I seem to remember holding a hammer and an old fashioned tool box. I was talking to a guy wearing a typical brown 50's work suit (the hat, trench coat, suitcase etc.). Don't remember what we were talking about but in the middle of our conversation I looked down momentarily and when I look up he was a plastic mannequin and the world was silent. Not just quiet but completely eerily silent. As if someone just pressed mute on the world. And I was sure I was the only person left on the planet. I started going insane before the dream ended suddenly and woke me up.
Thoughts?
HunterWolfe
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion