Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PART 2 OF 2 - WINDOW, ROCKS, WALLPAPER, JESUS (JAN 11)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PART 2 OF 2 - WINDOW, ROCKS, WALLPAPER, JESUS (JAN 11)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:26 am

2. I must be in Italy because I see my friend (female). I ask her to use her bathroom. On my return, I walk in her living room. I see a very big window without any curtains. There is wallpaper on the walls. The color is of a very light yellow or maybe beige. The pattern is very subtle with very tiny lines. You can hardly see the lines. I notice at some places the wallpaper is lifting off, even curling at some edges. My friend comes back in the room and I tell her I need to go to the bathroom again. She tells that I can’t keep going to the bathroom like that. I respond that I need to because I am drinking a lot of water. As I am saying this, my gaze goes to the window on my left. Outside I see lots and lots of rocks. It looks like a wall or a fence. When I look at the window on my right, I see rocks again but it is in the shape of the corner of a wall only standing by itself. It is of a half-moon shape beautifully carved. When I look back to the left window, I see another one just like it. It is like the house is surrounded by 4 corners without the support of the walls. Then, as my friend leaves the room, I hear her husband coming in the room. Her husband comments that his wife looks very tired. He sits and he asks me if I would be interested to go see where Jesus was born. Yes, I say enthusiastically. How far is it, I ask? 2 hours, he replies. We could go on Saturday.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: PART 2 OF 2 - WINDOW, ROCKS, WALLPAPER, JESUS (JAN 11)

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:31 am

Italy is a symbol for a happiness on the way.
bathroom means a money related matter.
slight yellow means a slight illness.
Without a curtain means without any sorrow.
A wall means a man/person.
Rocks means pieces of money or hardships.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby TenderLC » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:39 pm

Sylvie,
Using the bathroom is eliminating private feelings, while drinking lots of water means you may be swallowing feelings that you don't feel confident in discussing or acknowledging to anyone, even yourself. This may involve the friend you go to see, and in a foreign place as well. It seems as if you are not comfortable in the situation. The comment from your friend that you cannot keep eliminating your feelings as you did in the beginning of the dream may indicate that a conflict
between you is that you are keeping something from her and she is trying to clear the air, so to speak. This may or may not involve her husband, but he seems to invite you to clear your conscience by confession as Jesus always said to confess our sins and repent of them.

Well, that is my take on this. How do you see this now? I hope my interpretation helps you. Best wishes !
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sylvie2014 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Thanks TenderLC but I am not holding nothing back to my friend. We connected by email last week. We are living similar situation right now and we feel stuck. We were talking about it. I am not sure why they came in my dream. We haven’t seen each other for almost 15 years.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby murph » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:51 am

They came in your dream because they reflect the situation you are in.. this stuck feeling is also shown in the cave dream.. there you avoid the spider and tarantula.
They represent the trapped feeling and fear of death..
Your solution is to go to another place/room.. engage in some retail therapy (cough sweets) but what you really searching for is Italy flowers and eggs.. I am thinking eat, pray, love.. voice saying you keep putting these on hold or freezing them..
Again in this dream going to loo frequently is a sign of fear or nervousness and as TenderLc says possibly avoiding being honest and sharing inner feelings with friend... Again looking at wallpaper is recurring patterns in your life but these are beginning to crack and fade.. looking out window and seeing rocks and fences is current trapped perspective.... when you look again perspective changes.. looking through moon shaped windows maybe symbolizing (man in the moon) or human perspective.. or hoping man will rescue you.
Windows unsupported by walls would take as spiritual progress.. may indicate you are realizing that life is how you see it and this can change.. husband coming up with interesting Jesus journey is again how you see the solution.. just an opinion.. this Jesus journey is again an external solution to an internal problem..
Where Jesus was born again only dealing with physical reality not necessarily spiritual.. ultimately Jesus represented eternal life and friendship.. For some reason this saying comes to mind.. "what your looking for is where your looking from".. hope this helps
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sylvie2014 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:25 am

Thank you again Murph :). I loved the movie Eat, Pray, Love. I feel so connected with this movie. Your interpretation is very clear and makes a lot of sense and very near to my reality. Thank you again.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby murph » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:35 am

So welcome. So good to get feedback..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion