Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PART 1 OF 2 - CLOUD, BIRD, BRIDGE (JAN 11)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PART 1 OF 2 - CLOUD, BIRD, BRIDGE (JAN 11)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:16 am

1. I see the blue sky. I seem to be floating on a carpet or on a cloud. I bend over to look down. Although I don’t see a plane, I see a plane’s window. Through the window faintly I see my son. As I raise back to my cloud, I see a big bird coming my way. I can’t say what kind it is. It has lots of white feathers and fluffy. Its long tail is floating in the air very gently and delicately in the wind like as in a dance. Although its primary color is white, there is also some spots of red, blue, yellow. It is flying around and above me. I am trying to catch it but I can’t. It flies away on my left very gently. I lay down on the cloud. I take a big light beige square cushions and I cover my face with it. Then, I feel a presence. I remove the cushion from my face and I see my son standing at the other end of my cloud. He is looking out towards something. I walk to him happy to see him. He stretches his harm and points towards something. Through the clouds like in a vision I see a white little bridge. At the other end of the bridge on the right, there is a big white cement building. The building is nothing like one we see in a big city. This view is from a foreign place. It reminds me a bit of the middle east. My son tells me it is a university and that he is going there. How long, 4 years I ask. No, less than that, he responds. (That's all I can remember).
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: PART 1 OF 2 - CLOUD, BIRD, BRIDGE (JAN 11)

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:26 am

If one dreamt she was riding a cloud in the sky means she will acquaint with a
knowledgeable person.
A bird as you say means a great woman you will acquaint too.
A bridge means someone who is useful for everybody.
Your son will meet them too.I can't say if he will travel abroad.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sylvie2014 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:59 pm

Thank you.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby murph » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:09 am

Lovely dream.. I feel this is a spiritual awakening for the dreamer. Here the dreamer allows herself to drift off into the higher realms. The planes window symbolizing a higher or spiritual perspective.. the soft fluffy gentle bird is a messenger from on High. Guiding the dreamer not to try and grab these soul feelings. Here the invitation is to relax and close your eyes and really feel your internal soft gentle energies. (Maybe message to meditate on these soft gentle subtle energies.) This loving presence indicating perhaps that we are never seperate from our soul or those we love... the cloud and son possibly symbolizing upcoming separation in son going to college abroad..but on another level dream indicating no separation when we love.. son pointing to white building and white bridge possibly a pointer to spiritual journey or perhaps your true desire for spiritual Oneness as practised in eastern religions.. also dream refers to time and space ie how long and how far. But really the son is saying how far away and how long does it take to arrive at these soul feelings and oneness ??? Beautiful dream. Worth contemplating over and over.. also feel it's the antidote to your stuck bored feelings seen in your other dreams... cheers
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sylvie2014 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:14 am

What a lovely interpretation Murph. Thank you :)
Note - My son is not in school. He is a policeman. He has a family and he lives far away. They are coming to visit in a couple of weeks :). Thank you again :)
Last edited by Sylvie2014 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby murph » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:39 am

If your son is not in or going to school.. then it's your desire to travel and learn.. Really though your spiritual longing . Thanks again for feedback. Very courteous..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sylvie2014 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:53 am

Yes. Last year I went to a spiritual retreat. I would like to go to another one. :) Thank you again.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion