Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Two car dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Two car dreams

Postby pgarrett1986 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:54 am

Hello my name is Paris. I had a dream that my.fiancee anf I go to my hometown to visit but when we get there he insists on getting in the car full of women and leaves no room for me. I end up in a car with his friend who snd anither guy is going. To pick up drugs. At the drug pick up the dealer makes me take drugs that i throw away ince we leave.Then we go back to the friends house and there is no food or anything. I leave the friend house in only a blanket walking around trying to find him but the other guy in the car is walking behind following me like he is trying to help.
pgarrett1986
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Two car dreams

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:14 am

Two cars mean two work places, so he will work with a few women.You will work with men and will have a sorrow as drug means .
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Two car dreams

Postby pgarrett1986 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:31 pm

Ok thanks
pgarrett1986
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion