Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Fire accidents

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Fire accidents

Postby Hema » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:20 pm

I had three consecutive dreams on fire, it was back to back to back. And it’s happening in three different locations and luckily no one dies in any of the dream.

The first one is a Christmas Eve where ppl r dressed up like Santa’s and a happy evening and suddenly a building catch s fire and fire snows and it gets stuck to heel of the footwear and burns the heel of the leg as the footwear mealts.

The second one is in a school where the building is on fine and the school kids have assembled in a ground and I’m in a group of people to suggest them how to save and protect ppl who need help from the burning building, and I’m saving few people.

The third dream was at my grand moms house where I’m going out to buy something and I see a spark and a cylinder next to it, I know it’s going to explode and I scream for help and tell my relatives to run from the house via back door and I run and leave the house, and the cylinder explodes and I’m running to my neighbors to help contacting the fire station and they were about to call meanwhile the fire starts snowing as it burns the transformer which is next to my grandmas house explodes and all over again and I’m in terrace of the neighbors house seeing it come and it again falls on my neighbor and I escape from it and go in seek of my relatives.

Three dreams back to back on fire accidents are disturbing my mind, I’m really worried I’m having difficulty in understanding it as I read the interpretation s they have different explanations for everything .im not able to relate it.

Kindly help me to understand.
Hema
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Fire accidents

Postby Scorpio1 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:56 pm

Fire in dreams usually means passion, anger ..... it can sometimes mean a quarrel or an argument with someone. Maybe not always, but that is how it usually plays out.
Another possibility - seriously - is that you're too warm while asleep! If you're feverish, or the room is too hot, you tend to wake up from some kind of 'building on fire' dream.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Hema » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:27 pm

Thank u
Hema
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 pm

In the first one fire means an argument and you heel and leg means your work or dignity and money that will hurt.

In the second a school is a symbol about renovating a house that there will be a quarrel and problems.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion