Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Electronics melting

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Electronics melting

Postby elanie » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:03 pm

Hello! I'm puzzled by my vivid dream and what melting stuff means... I looked up "melting", but it only interpreted melting snow...

In my dream, I was alone in a small, one-room cabin. In the north and east side of the room, there were wood stoves. There wasn't a big fire in either of them, mostly just red hot embers. I fell asleep on a big sofa in the cabin and, when I awoke, I found that I left my dad's cell phone right next to the north wood stove and it melted the phone. Then I found that I left a video game console next to the one at the east stove. My reaction in the dream was just like I would have in the waking world: HIDE THE EVIDENCE!!! But someone in my dream found out anyway...

I don't play video games and I don't have my own cell phone (and I don't covet one at all).

Thank you for reading. What do you think it could mean?
elanie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Electronics melting

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:37 pm

A fire place or a stove means an old serving woman like mother in law .
And a cell phone means a friend of hers who will die.

A console also means someone near to another in law who will die soon.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby elanie » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:35 am

Thanks, Varzandeh.
elanie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby murph » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:25 am

Dream indicates feeling all alone and very small perspective in life.. fire symbolizing need for change. Dad's phone melting possibly lack of communication with father/family and video game melting possibly lack of social interaction with peer group.. dreamer is trying to hide his true feelings but someone is very aware of them.. possibly father or friend..denial very much part of this dream.. electronics melting also could indicate need for softening in attitudes to electronic communication... I give this interpretation as to help not criticise.. it must be hard being on your own do hope you take the help from those who care and understand where your at..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby elanie » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:08 pm

murph wrote:Dream indicates feeling all alone and very small perspective in life.. fire symbolizing need for change. Dad's phone melting possibly lack of communication with father/family and video game melting possibly lack of social interaction with peer group.. dreamer is trying to hide his true feelings but someone is very aware of them.. possibly father or friend..denial very much part of this dream.. electronics melting also could indicate need for softening in attitudes to electronic communication... I give this interpretation as to help not criticise.. it must be hard being on your own do hope you take the help from those who care and understand where your at..

WOW, murph! Thank you - you were stunningly correct on so many points, from feeling very small and being alone, to my relationship with my dad. Your analyses makes a lot of sense.

I actually came back on here tonight to say that about a week after I had this dream, I had to go to the ER, where I was diagnosed with an inflamed and infected gallbladder, which had to be removed. This dream really bothered me at the time because it was so vivid and still upset me awhile after I awoke.
elanie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:10 am

You have done something wrong and are guilty. The situation is beyond your understanding and abilities.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion